Fan art from ARKTIKA

Haha, that´s excellent :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Absolutely brilliant .

Much as I like all your art work, this is now my favourite one .

4 Likes

Hehehe, briljant, just flush away bad pulls, I love it!

4 Likes

Have you been inspired by the pose of Mielikki? She looks like she could be dancing the flamenco or taking a shower before swimming.

3 Likes

I couldn’t resist :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

30 Likes

Haha, so accurate! :joy:

How about Quintus? Do you have any idea who he is in love with? :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m afraid to imagine it… But the power of this love seems to be very great :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Well… He copied Alfrike’s Mindless attack, so maybe all of those hearts are for her. We’ll never know. :joy:

2 Likes

You continue to out do yourself . And it’s much appreciated . Thank you, for making us smile and laugh . We certainly need it.

4 Likes

Thank you, dear friend! I am glad that I am able to give good emotions! :blush: :blush: :innocent:

3 Likes

23 Likes

Oh my… This is getting more interesting… Can he join our conversation about eating?
What do you think @Mistress_of_Shadows :fire:

4 Likes

Oh I’m pretty sure we can fit him in somewhere :biting_lip: :popcorn:

6 Likes

@ArktikaTF , keep an eye on your masterpiece. It seems to me that they are going to take it away from your collection. :face_in_clouds:

A pair of predatory eyes stare at him, unblinking. :drooling_face:

5 Likes

girls are like that… can… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

@ArktikaTF , You are incredibly generous.
“Listen, take everything! I’ll draw more for myself." Remember this guy from Odessa? :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Yeeeeees!!! Popandopulo!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

@NicoX come here and take this! And take your tabasco with you! I want to put it in my eyes too! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: It’s all because of you! :point_down: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

11 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: I didn’t think you would listen! Why would anyone listen to me?! What have we done? And where is my tabasco? :scream: :eyes: :hot_pepper:

3 Likes

Your tabasco is over! I gave it to my husband, he poured the rest into his eyes and our cat…

3 Likes