FALLEN INTENT - please close as per request

Fallen Intent is a casual alliance seeking active daily players to join in on the start of a new alliance. Currently accepting all level players from the new rookie/inexperienced player to the more seasoned/veteran player regardless of your play style. Whether you’re F2P or P2W or just any lost soul looking for a place to fit in and call home.

• 1000 Trophy Requirement; Negotiable
• Hit Titans at least 5 times
• War Optional, must use all flags if opted in
• Chat: In-Game & Discord
• Language: English

Plus, all members will receive advance viewing of the monthly Calendar of Events.

Feel free to message me on Discord for more information at Novo2.0#4474

4 Likes

All the best for your new alliance my friend. I am sure all your new teammates will be lucky to have a strong and knowledgeable leader like you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words and the post bump. :blush:

1 Like

Be a part of the start of something great. Fallen Intent is recruiting and willing to training new players. Seasoned players are welcome too.

All are welcome. Join the Fallen Intent.

Feel free to message me on Discord for more information at Novo2.0#4474 or via LINE ID novo2.0

Availability for large groups or if any alliance would like to merge here. Feel free to message me.

2 Likes

Fallen Intent, I’m strongly considering. I am >2400 trophies
Hitting ALL titans
Active and winning in MOST wars
CHITTY-CHATTY is my name. Love communication
Speaking only English

I am busy with “last-minute” shopping but will hit you up the first break I get.

2 Likes

That’s great @Watergiver1, feel free to message me when it is most convenient for you. Or on Discord at Novo2.0#4474 or via Line ID:novo2.0

Easy wars, easier titans and plenty of loot to go around at the moment . If you’re interested come join Fallen Intent.

Your awesome calendar alone would be reason enough to join your alliance. GL.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: #warcry# co-leader Orphaned at Profile Level 45

It is in bad form to try to recruit on someone else’s recruitment thread @Watergiver1 please be advised I will be flagging your previous comment.

3 Likes

It’s not just bad form, it’s also off-topic (which is the part that goes against forum rules). Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Unless the thread creator has stated that they’re looking for an alliance (which is not the case here), please keep discussion about the alliance being talked about in the specific topic.

Have a great holidays season, and good luck recruiting! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I obviously am not informed on how to do this. Because every time I attempt it someone get’s offended. Will You Please post or Forward Instructions to me, a dumbo Novice. Thank you.

1 Like

Here you go @Watergiver1. As a reminder these are pinned to the Community Home Page so to ensure everyone is familiar with the rules and guidelines.

2 Likes

Easy wars, easier titans and plenty of loot to go around at the moment . If you’re interested come join Fallen Intent.

We have availability for large groups or if any alliance would like to merge here.

Feel free to message me on Discord for more information at Novo2.0#4474

1 Like

Be a part of the start of something great. Fallen Intent is recruiting and willing to training new players. Seasoned players also welcomed.

@Rook @zephyr1 @DaveCozy can I please have a moderator close this thread for me. Thanks!

3 Likes

All set, thanks for the heads up!

1 Like