Fall 2020 Sneak Peek - Discussion

Wallets up, guys ! :slight_smile: 3x new summons

8 Likes

Interesting that they didn’t mention the new troops in the sneak peek. :smile:

Maybe not so certain anymore after the rather negative feedback on them in beta? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just the same mana troops, but + attack and - defence. “Wow”

What troops? :thinking:

20hmmCharactees

I am not excited about all these fancy decoys.
Sorry.

1 Like

See here: 🧪 The Beta Beat (v32) – Ninja Tower Event; Ninja Tower Heroes & Troops, Updated Halloween Event & New Halloween Heroes -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

8 Likes

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Not excited to bang my head against the wall and not be able to complete more events and if I do, not receive anything but more 3* heroes.

20 bits of transparency. Meet those benchmarks SG, Zynga is waiting.

9 Likes

It’s a super new hero but spending money on 3 * heroes?

1 Like

If they are going to add a bunch of new events that each require battle items, they’re really going to need to buff the drop rates from farming. It’s hard enough to balance titans and the existing monthly challenge events.

13 Likes

So many bitter people…why are you still playing???

I like new content. The actual challenge of the Tavern of Legends is fun, just avoid the portal or save all the coins for a 10 pull in 4 to 5 months and see if you get lucky.

Ninja tower looks cool and I like the idea of alliances hitting a big super Titan.

23 Likes

Hades image looks very cool. Don’t know his stats and skills.

As for the rest, I will try and if I have to pay, I won’t.
Still, if there is a heavy difference between paying and not paying players, to the point I won’t ever get my materials to ascend my pending 5* heroes, I guess I will get bored and stop playing. A shame after nearly 3 years of gaming. But getting those materials in missions and events is becoming harder and harder to the point of nearly impossible. Too many players have too many awksome HOM.

4 Likes

Hate to say it but I’m with the majority. Sounds like another attempt at getting our money. Sorry but the game is getting a little boring and expensive and not only do you have to spend money to get heroes and mats to level them but your chances of landing the item that you need are are pretty low, except for the “choose your ascencion” which is a whopping 30 bucks for “one” mat smh…

10 Likes
  1. Morlovia

With only three featured heroes this was probably the weakest of the events, nice to see it being reworked. Not sure if the special rules are leaked, new tiles in Sand Empire were interesting addition, hope this can bring some more joy to otherwise dull monster fights. Also excited for new heroes but I’m going in free only, and don’t trust my dozen or two of epic hero tokens. Heroes are of course powerful, but we’ll see in what form they’ll leave beta.

1. Ninja Tower

Glad to see new addition, hope it won’t require terrible amount of $$$ to be successful in it like monthly events. But yeah, it being a MONTHLY thing is a bit of a let down. I strongly believe this game needs more improvement of DAILY engagements, because currently they are on the edges of repetitiveness. 30 mins monthly won’t change anything, no matter how exciting and innovative it is.

Also glad all those new heroes wear their face protection - it’s tough time to be released, but they all comply well!

1. Mystic Titans

Not much leaked but again I could repeat what I said above - hoping this would be more of an everyday thing and not something that happens for 3 minutes once a month. Hard to read or guess anything from the artworks. Fingers crossed it works out ok for E&P.

12 Likes

The artwork for Hades and Gilgamesh in the "sneak peak thread are amazing! :fire: :fire: :fire:

5 Likes

This is unfortunate but true

If they’re going to add new content which FYI is pretty much the same as MORTAL KOMBAT MOBILE GAME (similar tower, similar heroes) at least they should make it “WORTH THE INTEREST”… As a veteran player who plays both games SGG should take some pointers & observe the daily freebies MK not only gives players, but also the towers gives all players (not only spenders) great heroes w/out all the competivness SGG always throws in. How many events are there going to be where it sucks for F2P players & benefits P2W players? :woman_shrugging:t2: I’m a spender, but I can already feel new mythic titans, new towers, new troops is just going to be more disappointing than interesting…

10 Likes

First thing I noticed. Not the first time we’ve seen a satire in beta not make it to the live game. Remember Mother Norths regenerating minions time name one?

2 Likes

If SG bases new content based on forum feedback there would certainly be less content. I don’t understand why any new content is met with instant hate from so many people. I guess that’s just the internet.

I don’t understand this question. No heroes are limited to one game mode and no indication has been given that these heroes are going to be limited.

Why are you playing this boring and broken game?

Not every aspect of the game is achievable for every player.

Thanks for being positive

Given that each month it becomes harder to be a top player at challenge events I’d say there are plenty of players.

You don’t have to do any of this. Please don’t engage in self harm.

So many bitter people…why are you still playing???
Thank you

Hate to say it but I’m with the majority. Sounds like another attempt at getting our money.
You don’t have to spend money. You can be f2p and enjoy all of the content.

Not sure if the special rules are leaked
Previous Morvlovias had pumpkin bombs that damage you if they explode, or give you mana if you beat the clock (similar to Springvale)

6 Likes

Because until this year it was not like this and there is still hope that the developers will begin to listen to the players. Something else?

14 Likes

Sadly in E & P you can’t be F2P & enjoy it :smile: & as P2W it seems like SGG is trying hard to keep it interesting… I think after 3 yrs of playing I (& maybe other veteran players) are not impressed w/ the new content especially w/ the disappointment the Hero Academy is…

10 Likes