Fall 2020 Sneak Peek - Discussion

We just released a new sneak peek of the upcoming Events!

Check it out here:

This topic is to discuss the new sneak peek. Let’s hear your thoughts!

33 Likes

:information_source: For More Information!

Check out some of the #beta-beat threads which feature some / lots of extra information about these teased upcoming features & other stuff currently in Beta

Note: All this is BETA content & is subject to change at any time!!

V32 Master Beta-Beat thread:
🧪 The Beta Beat (v32) – Ninja Tower Event; Ninja Tower Heroes & Troops, Updated Halloween Event & New Halloween Heroes -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Edit to add:
No, we don’t know for sure when Return to Morlovia will be. Mods will update this thread with the info when known: When's Halloween Event 2020? (Master question thread so stop making new ones!)

Until then, it’s all a guess… Maybe the last couple days of October going into the first 2 weeks of November (like last year)… or maybe something different.

5 Likes

Tower of Power…
Biting Helloween news…
…and mystic beasts…

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

it will be awesome to play against new heroes if Noor gets a buff

10 Likes

They forgot to mention the most important part!!! ALL NEW SALES to waste your money on mostly 3☆ heros.

51 Likes

Excellent friend everything but let’s face it only those who spend money in the game are those who have the right to get those heroes, you do not give vouchers for 5-star heroes, one gives everything for everything with the game and you only give vouchers for common heroes, stop being so selfish with those vouchers and improve that system a little.

15 Likes

The new ninja heroes is enable in All game modes, like challenge events, seasonsl events, War, etc?

Or only in ninja tower?

2 Likes

It all looks exciting. I honestly am excited but I don’t know why? I have spent a small fortune (at my standards) and have damn all. Disappointment and regret mostly. Some shame as well. Sorry but that’s how I feel E & P

11 Likes

For me this sneak peek looks like “We have some new (for money) for you soon - don’t leave this boring and broken game please” :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Hello, will you give it to even weaker players? Thanks!!

Olá, dará para jogadores mais fracos ainda? Obrigada!!

6 Likes

Excited about the new titan stuff :+1:

4 Likes

Seriously, apart from new challenges and events, SG should work on a system to reward invested and eager players. As it is now, with this slot machine, scam like system, they will lose many players and the game will slowly wither away which would be a shame!

Why not guarantee every player one legendary hero every let’s say 25 pulls? So they don’t feel scammed after 100 pulls and 100 Dawas!

26 Likes

Agree with that idea, definitely I need more Quintus :rofl:

6 Likes

Not bothering with Ninja Tower. Another item crammed into an already busy month? Ahem… NO THANKS!

Another portal to summon Season 1 3*? Ahem…NO THANKS!

How bout we stop with the blatant $$$ grabbing huh? You can’t be that desperate just having been bought by Zynga.

The other items look interesting.

17 Likes

I am excited about new events, but what is the use of enthusiasm if you do not have heroes to compete with and there are no escalation materials for the heroes I have​:thinking::thinking::thinking::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

5 Likes

Hey. I wanna a reward for taking my Name! :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

Good morning I find it very interesting and entertaining for us players but you should also help us with good prizes and make it more interesting for all :muscle::+1::ecuador:

4 Likes

Fiiinnally managed to get all the links in lol…

8 Likes

And it looks like we’re gonna have to manage yet another set of flags - the refresh period for which is longer than 12 hours, at least according to the preview image. There’s supposed to be 50 floors - so will this be a 5-day event, with 10 flags per day? Or a 10-day event with 5 flags per day? Will we be able to play the same heroes on every level or will it be the same “use it and lose it” approach use by the Legends event?

All I have to say is, if they expect us to put in the effort to reach the top of the tower, they better make the rewards better than the hot garbage all the other new “features” have spit out.

PS: Also, WTFudge is up with all the 500 server errors? Has a disgruntled former whale launched a pod DDOS attack on the forum?

5 Likes

Yeah Yeah Yeah Nobody will ever get the heroes no matter how much money they pay :v:t5:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings