Fairly False Forum Facts 🤓

If you plug your audio jack into a 50Watt amp and turn it up to 11 you can hear the villagers say hello and the dragon says ouch when you tap it

12 Likes

Something I learned the hard way:

If you’re really good at the game, your account will get flagged, because the game fears you, and it will intentionally make you lose.

Otherwise, like me, you would probably win everything you did.

14 Likes

My daughter does it every time, because it worked with the Queen of Hearts (but never again) :joy:

12 Likes

Once you get to level 20 ,if you uninstall the game, and reinstall, you’ll get a free Bane.

11 Likes

You get bigger titan hits if you play while driving.

11 Likes

If you look at Renfeld in a mirror, he looks back

7 Likes

:rofl:

20 insidiously alternative facts

3 Likes

I do it too for luck.

4 Likes

You cannot be serious, so I will take the troll bait, and clarify so people do not buy this nonsense. Same loot pools, but more slots for A+

A+ loot is better. Every time you pull a+, you have more chances at unfarmables.

Believing anything else is pure nonsense.

6 Likes
  • Aife is Finnish for ‘ten pull’
17 Likes

A 5* at 3-70 is way better than a fully leveled 4*

7 Likes

That’s a subtle hint. There is a small chance of getting a special 5 star version of Aife from the daily summon. But only if you do ten pulls.

10 Likes

You HAVE to have the base showing (as opposed to the map), whenever you do a summons. Otherwise you’ll never get a five star hero - and maybe not even a four star!

8 Likes

Are you always getting bad boards when everyone else insists they are random?
Do you spend hundreds and never get the HOTM?
Do you only get elemental chests every two months and they always contain tall boots?

I’ll let you in on a secret. When you first started playing the RNG rolled a “luck” variable for you. It influences everything in the game: boards, summons, loot… even Wu’s miss rate. So if your luck always seems bad, it isn’t your imagination: you were cursed from day one.

Honestly the only solution is to start over from level 1 and hope for a better luck assignment.

23 Likes

If you play upside down u get good tiles from heaven. :angel:
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

9 Likes

Using a World Energy Flask gives you better loot on those flags.

And in the same vein:

You get better boards if you use a Raid Flask.

5 Likes

Using Alberich as a tank doubles his resurrection probability.

7 Likes

If you have an elemental chest up, killing a titan of the same color is worth 50 kills toward the fill.

8 Likes

The harder you hit and swype the tiles, the better the replacement tiles you get.

8 Likes

:rofl: I wish! If you want to be really mean restart the following rumors:

• Eat all your non 5 stars for an increased chance at getting a 5 star,

• Feeding a 5 star to a lesser star will turn that hero into a different 5 star

9 Likes