Fairly False Forum Facts šŸ¤“

Tapping exactly 1000 times on the entrance of the stronghold, will unlock hero academy for you.

2 Likes

It appears you were correct @JonahTheBard, thank you. I also had a major case of Deja Vu, because I swear I did that before? Probably my doppelgƤnger? Or me in that other dimension where I pull GM, Telluria and Velaā€¦

2 Likes

Try not to sound so surprised, @PapaHeavy, I do occasionally get things right :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

If you consecutively feed your purple dragon 1,000 ducks it will double your VIP rewards for the next 30 days.

3 Likes

Well I guess this is as good an occasion as any. Who knew that killing 19 dragons consecutively would automatically make me a regular? Thanks for the tip :wink:

3 Likes

As it is April Foolsā€™ Day, everything you do in your account will be reset when the clock strikes 12 and it becomes April 2. So:

1. Donā€™t summon today (you will lose the hero!)
  2. Donā€™t open any chests, play any raids, participate in the war or tournament, etc. Everything you win will be erased!
  3. Even building progress will be reset!! you will lose one day!!
  4. However, for fun, you can totally feed your 5*s away to Aifeā€¦ you will get them back and Aife will be back to her level 1 self again!
  5. You can even cup drop for fun, just dive all the way from Diamond back down to Bronze and beat up those poor little Bane-tank defenses of newbies!

Nowā€™s your chance to take some really cool videos for YouTube, cause everything will turn back tomorrow! Yay!

Now share this post with 50 other players to get a free VIP pass, 10000 gems, 1000 Atlantis coins, 1000 Valhalla coins, 30 Challenge event summon tokens, 1000 free recruits, 100000 ham, 100000 iron, and a free premium Valor pass credited to your account on 2nd April!

4 Likes

If you double-tap the autoplay button it will auto in fast-forward, but you have to tap it REALLY fast.

4 Likes

For every 5* you feed to a weak off colour 5* hero the fed hero ascends instantly to the next level without needing to use ascension items.

If you feed 5 x 5* s to a 4* healer (NOW) before finishing to read this post it will instantly max and give +20 m&mā€™s to that healer, but be quick.

If you are reading this line before having done that then you just missed out.

4 Likes

3mlex2

M8, thatā€™s my favourite post of yours ever

1 Like

Hey, want to know a secret, 100% effective way to summon all the Springvale heroes?

Get four rabbits, two chickens and a lambā€¦ real ones, not silly stuffed animals or figurinesā€¦ put them in your bedroomā€¦ then give your phone to the biggest rabbit, and have it tap your phone to summonā€¦

You will get one of every Springvale hero!

6 Likes

if you get a 5* hero for the first time and feed it to a 4* or 3* hero immediately afterwards, the next five 5* heroes will be that hero again. SGG trolls you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Forget Springvale heroes.

If I have four rabbits, two chickens, and a lambā€¦ I have enough food to last me a month.

6 Likes

As long as itā€™s not Killhare or Jack. Theyā€™re too scrawnyā€¦

Sir Roostley thoughā€¦

3 Likes

7 Likes

When you manage to tap all the different summon portals at once and press the volume down button on your phone at the same time, you unlock the secret minion summon portal, where you can summon all kinds of minions and attach them to any hero you want.

8 Likes

If you manage to tap the screen in time with the moment tiles hit the enemy, you increase damage by 1000%.

1 Like

Summoning at the very beginning or very end of an event (within minutes preferably). At the beginning there are more desirable heroes available to give out, while at the end they get rid of the leftovers (for cheap as it were) to fulfil the stated summons odds!

2 Likes

10 Free gobblers with every Renfeld!!

4 Likes

Ah, thatā€™s why I got Guardian Chameleon four minutes before Teltoc ended.
(Actually, I like him although rather nicheā€¦ didnā€™t get to level him yet, though)

1 Like

I got the Bat but Iā€™m not totally sorry!