Fair reward of top hitters in Titans'hunt

Thank you for sharing… if I understand well, SG has put in place loot tier levels based on performance and Titan level (fair enough), however, the rewards remain random, exact?

So you are suggesting that higher tier receive guaranteed rewards. How good/much would that guaranteed reward be?

Take a breath, and go back over all the responses. You are set in your desire for better reeards because you deserve it, and are missing the point of team play.

If you are the big swinging richard of your alliance and of a sudden you get your loot buffed while the other allys get nerfed, why would they stay? Wouldn’t they search out or even start a new alliance where they are now A+? Thst would leave you fighting lesser titans, and back to the old loot.

You want fair for you while the game recognizes the need for team play. This is why loot tiers have different numbers of slots, and rng influences all but ham and iron.

Fairness imposed by chance.

Exactly. According to your performance on the Titan, you have guaranteed 1, 2, 3 or 4 (for tier 11 as 12, not in the post) ascension materials rolls. Your performance gives you more chances at materials but don’t guarantee the materials you’d get. An ascension material can be a backpack, a Tabard or a tonic. They’re all materials.

That’s why I motivate all members of my alliance to try their best to get to 3.3%, meaning rank B, so they have guaranteed 2 rolls, even if we’re letting a Titan escape.

Depending on Titan level, the stronger - the better

Hey @OneMillionYearsOldOrc,

maybe you want to join us in the alliance “TheIronclad” then…we always try to get the max out of our ability.
My avatarname is also Sorsha…

Many thanks for your message and clarifications. I would suggest though A+ to be rewarded differently… just for your info, I am not the leader of my alliance and I am not the one who get the A+ rank and A rank. I believe in hard work and I believe in rewards when it comes to achievements.

Awards for achievements is a good sentiment. In a team environment like an alliance, the leader should have a way to reward.

You have extra rolls. If you had specific things for A+ and A, people would leave and form 5-people alliances

I agree with you, I have 7,5* heros and 5 are at 3,70 waiting to be ascended and it’s just shameful that I don’t even know if I’ll be able to ascend one of them this year or next year and I’ve been playing from February, so I’ve decided to cut back on my spending and just play the game for what it is and not get played by the game.

2 Likes

Chmm no alliance found :slight_smile:

Search for “Ironclad”. Leader is Lord Nexian…i am the co-leader.

A+ scorer gets one tier higher reward than anyone else. That’s good enough. Titan kills are a team effort. The fastest titan kills aren’t the ones where I score A+, they are the ones where all the “players in the middle” put in the effort.

If you want to move up a titan tier, look to bolstering the middle/lower scoring half of your alliance. They are where the room for growth is.

You, the A+ scorer, you’re not that important. You’re an example. But the team is very well capable of taking down the titan without you.

As a regular A+ scorer, I cheer for the unfarmable ascension mats my fellow players get. Because if they can improve their heroes, so will our titan results improve, and our war results. Team >> me.

6 Likes

Good day, I have a question. Currently I’m in an alliance, I’m a co-leader there but out of 30, I’m top 11. I’d never been on top, either in killing titan or in war. In that case, I dont get better loot.

My question is, if ever, I leave the alliance and I’ll be joining an alliance that I can be on top, or maybe I’ll create my own alliance, is there a possibilty that I can get a better loot?

Regarding war, as I understand it, it doesn’t matter where you rank as it’s an alliance event. As long as you participate, loot drop should be equal for the top scorer and the lowest one.

Regarding titans, it depends but probably not. If you create your own or are ranking higher, you’re probably facing lower titans. You have to look at loot tiers. For example, an A+ for a 5* is equal to an A for a 6* and a B for a 7* and …

Best way to get better loot is to grow stronger.

1 Like

Actually, yes. The #1 (A+) Titan score has a SLIGHTLY better chance at good ascension mats. #s 2-5 (A) have a SLIGHTLY better chance than the B’s, slightly better than Cs.

Exactly how much hasn’t bee revealed, but it is clearly stated as “slight”.

Of course, going to a weaker alliance means weaker titans which means lower rewards (as described above) so it probably all moot in this context.

BTW, it’s not uncommon at all for the A+ hitter to get no good mats when lower rated hitters do. It’s pretty darn random. Don’t worry about it, jut keep hitting and the mats will come, it takes time for all of us.

1 Like

I have no proof but in case I cannot play regularly and get only B or C loots, they get better! A or A+ just rubbish, B loot with rare AM.
So I won’t recommend to change alliance to be on top…maybe someone elso got an overview with hard facts?
What I think is that devs think that giving lower players better loots make them stay instead of founding all their own alliances to be A+ always…could this be?