Fair is fair, but not on this game

I got my second anniversary soon and also got “only” 3 HOTM. What did you expect? Getting every HOTM??? With those odds? You run pretty good my dear in my opinion.

1 Like

Of course not. My roster going smoothly.
Im done doing invocations this month. I have everything i need. I will spend my hero tokens next month to see if i can manage to get event 4*/5* or the next HOTM.
Also, i want a Rigard. I don’t have any cleanser
I still lack 5* blue and good 5* green. I will see if i can get one trough TC 20. To complete my 5* def team. Lianna or Magni would be great. But first i need to finish Ranvir.

1 Like

well, aside from the luck in general, what I’m wondering is… how do you guys have these massive amounts of pulls? I mean, a guy literally says he had 60-80 pulls hoping for Ranvir, which means this month.

How much do you spend at this game? :smiley:

No I have pulled 76 times this month and an additional 20 today and I got ranvir hahahaha. 96 pulls. I pulled Margaret 3 times last month and didn’t want her. I have spent 1500 in 9 months and have the worse roster ever for what I have spent. Yes I have paid for lots of 4* a.m but dont get any for from. I.e titans, chests

I have too many purple and no tabbards. My roster is not brilliant for the amount I have spent. Sesh head looks great but he be waiting till 2021 for Mats Haha. I pulled ranvir today after another 20 pulls

I spend a lot hahaha. 1500 in 9 months. Sad yes 100%. Is what it is. Wouldn’t mind if I got some half decent luck at times

One fellow posted his spend over the past year, and it was around $1300 USD per month. Another individual says he pulls 1200 times PER EVENT. At the cheap rates, that’s over 50K per year and closer to 100K per year if Atlantis pulls are in there also.

Massive numbers of pulls don’t guarantee success. But if you have unlimited funds, you can get the residual probability pretty darned low.

4 Likes

Mine is £1500 not proud of it and am very very impatient. I quit smoking special herbs so I just use the money for gems instead hahah

I have never pulled a 5* on a single pull and I have done a lot of single pulls. I dont have many 5* for the amount I have spent compared to some people even that play for free. I need to get some ky cause this game bums my head in

I have gotten a HOTM on a token pull. And I know a lot of people who have done well better than that. But I’m also 0 for 362 on featured heroes over the last 2 Atlantises. RNG can be a real SOB.

The probabilities are super low, and so it’s possible to spend a ton of cash and not get anything exciting. I routinely encourage people to consider becoming F2P.

5 Likes

My mum always told me to wear a condom. I didn’t listen to her either hahaha. This game really sucks the life out of you. If only I could get so lucky on a night out. Thanks for the advice

1 Like

My phone accidentally used my 16 epic hero tokens and 300 gems last week… got a few 4-star heroes and 2 Ranvir… I was kinda mad but also kinda not mad.

I used 26 hero tokens the day ranvir came out. My heros had lots of food that day hahaha

3 Likes

Reality sets in when you realize you spent $$$ and got no pleasure out of it …This is a long term game…people who are impatient and use large sums of $$$ are what Zynga and SG LOVE!!!

Patience Grasshopper!!!

5 Likes

that’s brutal. I mean, I only have VIP at this moment, and that is mainly because of the second builder.
I can’t see myself spending more than that on a game for mobile.

On the other hand, I have seen when looking at some other guides and youtube videos that people are referencing hot deals as a source for their tokens. I mean, I haven’t seen anything resembling a hot deal in a while. Maybe this daily deal today for shield and 200 gems. Other seem a bit lackluster.
What do you spend the money on? Gems? I saw a video from Zero (I believe) where he has like 160 epic hero tokens. How do you get that amount of tokens? Are there any deals I should look out for?
I feel like, if a good deal came along, I could maybe persuade myself to spend :smiley:

I’ll buy the small gem offers which usually allows me one of two Atlantis 10x pulls each month. I won’t spend money towards extra summons because I’m very unlucky with them.

I usually buy any reasonable offer that has an ascension item (gems included are a bonus).

2 Likes

That’s a lot of questions to unpack :slight_smile:

If you mean purely gems, then I do that as little as possible. But above a certain spend, it will be unavoidable for people.

The cheapest shop offer is a penny a gem USD. So any offer there or better I’ll at least think about.

4* AM are the huge limiter in this game, so those offers I tend to buy.

I try to figure out what my upcoming spend will be for the month (based on things like guesses about Atlantis), and then look for deals that get me to that number of gems without buying shop offers.

Set a budget and stick to it is pretty key.

Save your tokens is how :slight_smile: Some of the deals offer EHT as part of them, and buying those offers will boost your available stock. Just remember that an EHT has a well-defined value in gems, so it’s easy to bookkeeper how much it affects the goodness of an offer.

Deals where you get a 4* AM and pay less than a penny a gem are super nice, but usually pretty pricey. Half a penny a gem is the cheapest I’ve seen, like the Atlantis offers or the event offers. I always snag those.

Any money you put into this game is an entertainment expense. It’s gone no matter what you get in the way of a summons or AM. Think of it like buying a cable TV package, rather than like making an investment. Only spend to the level consistent with the enjoyment you’re getting out of that cash.

When the pleasure you’re getting from your spend is less that the pleasure you could be getting by spending that cash in other ways, you’re spending too much.

12 Likes

This should be memorialized somewhere!

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s me XD

Well, that is something like I had in mind, but it looks like there is a lot of planning and game knowledge involved :smiley:

Also, I definitely agree with 4* AM being a limiter as I’m currently maxed at one tier below last on my 4 strongest heroes (Kashrek, Sonya, Colen and Rigard), which are incidentally my only 4* heroes :smiley:
And it is like that for a month or so since AM are hard to come by. I think at this point I can only ascend Rigard to final tier, but I’m on the fence as then I would need to get another compass and another gloves for whoever I plan on ascending next XD

well, I don’t get that much tokens that I can save up… XD It must be that I’m doing something wrong :smiley:

As for the deals. I don’t know, I have seen some of the recent ones, (Might of the nature, something like that) , but those are 1500 gems for 4 EHT, 2 3* heroes and 3* troops. I mean, in theory that is either 8 EH summons for the price of 5 or 4 EHT summons with some where lucky silver summons.

Well, it seems like I’ll need to be on the lookout for those. I think Atlantis summons are the only ones I had luck with (got Obakan and Quintus out of 3 summons). The rest of EHT summons I got 3* heroes :facepalm:

I get the entertainment expense (I play WoW :smiley: ) but, since in this game it is very easy to go overboard and go from casual playing to big spending I want to explore my options and see what is the best bang for my buck, sort to say.

Hmm… which offers are those? I don’t think I have seen them…

I’m talking about any small offers that include gems, such as the first one offered today w/o the Summer Event.