Fair is fair, but not on this game

Well it’s been over 3 months since pulling any 4* a.m of any sort and I have finnished top on 12* titan and many 11*, what a game ey. Already advised my alliance i will be deactivating account if this doesn’t change by end of month. Also i have pulled 76 times this month. 26 single pulls and the rest 10 pulls and still no ranvir. Best advice I can give to newbies. Go on holiday with your money you will lose and download a different game. SGG if you are reading this. SHAME ON YOU

4 Likes

Lol just go on holiday with your money and don‘t spend money you don‘t want to spare for gambling in this game and you can have both

8 Likes

It’s a game and the odds are known before we take a chance. I appreciate your frustrations, but playing and hoping for that elusive 5* is a gamble. A bit like placing a bet at the horse races. My advice to anyone would be to go with cheap to play or free to play and build your TC to level 20. That way all you need is patience and a long game plan. It’s still fun

4 Likes

I always hope I get Dawa and I’m rarely disappointed :joy::rofl:

26 Likes

I want to compete and tc20 is not enough at top tier. Even if I did just use tc20 how am I ment level anyone up without any 4* a.m in 3 months. I also fast forward all my chests

1 Like

Did you go on holidays for three months? Did you not do any rare quests or open titan/war chests? Hey, how about if your going to do 76 pulls and not get Ranvir why not do it during Atlantis so you can not get AM out of those chests. You say you spend money … so you purchase any deals with AM in them? You’ve let the guild know you’ll erase the game if that doesn’t change? … I’m sure they will be happy about that.

5 Likes

As others have said in this forum, it’s about odds. I’ve pulled back to back 5* in 10 pulls and then gone the next 3 with none. I’ve never pulled a HOTM until April, where I got 3 Margaret’s. Haven’t pulled a Ranvir and I made at least 60-80 pulls. All about the odds.

2 Likes

Same here - pulled 3 margarets that i did not want - she is completely useless

2 Likes

Can always play her with Anzogh and Atomis there synergy will keep you top ten globally permanently. Zero used that line up to win tourneys and top the charts before he retired. He said “I can’t get any better line up so time to go”

1 Like

LOL I do no think Zero said any such thing talking about those 3.

4 Likes

It’s possible after a night on the town… maybe

1 Like

@Texas1970 NO ONE gets that drunk :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Guys that actually gave those tunes mats probably do…

1 Like

I wouldn’t give Atomos mats, but the other two are fine.

2 Likes

It’s all chance and the odds are published. The luck was with me this weekend for the Damascus blades that I’m always short of. Now I’ll be waiting awhile again. It’s how this game goes. Low expectations and remembering it’s a game gives me perspective to not worry about it.

2 Likes

All those pulls and you have only being playing for 3 months? Maybe your perception of what the game is is wrong ? … it is a marathon and you are trying to sprint and hit the top of the ladder far too quick. I can already tell you if that is your expectation then you are going to be disappointed…even if you pulled the heroes you wanted, within 3 months of playing chances are you aren’t going to have the mats to max them for a long time which will just get you frustrated more.

6 Likes

The OP mentioned “it’s been over 3 months” since they have pulled any 4* mats, not that they’ve been playing for 3 months. Lol.

@Xtremeste, even if you pull Ranvir this month, you might be in a similar quandary if you don’t pull Seshat next month - I’m sure you have an amazing roster of heros. I hope you find contentment with the heros you have, rather than continue to covet the heros you don’t have. I imagine it has been a never ending and expensive torment!

Good luck with your decision making.

5 Likes

How funny. She is my nemesis…I always get her when I really need something better. I fed about 12 of her so far :rofl:

1 Like

just spent some 12 euros in the game for the 2nd constructor, I have 7 months playing. Im in a top 1000 Aliance, made top 300 in last tournament. Don’t have any 5* star yet and I’m very happy with the game. I plan to spend my money on vacations while i play E&P :slight_smile: Cheers

6 Likes

I play since more than 1 year… Only have 3 HOTM… And an Atomos ( I hope he will be worth it after buff)… The rest of 5* i have are classic 5*…

But for the HOTM i have, they’re amazing, worth my mat: Ares (atlantis pull), Khiona and Ranvir.

Then i renember something… I got absolutely nothing from paying with credit card… All the rare 5* i got are from tokens and gems that i got naturaly while playing… Im done with credit card. I will only spend for VIP.

2 Likes