Fables of Grimforest monster chart- What heros will you use?

Saw this on the E&P Facebook page. What heros Will you use for the event?

Edit: Updated photo of event Chart

6 Likes

Nice try :face_with_monocle:

How did fb got that information

It’s the setup that was used during beta testing of the event, so it could be altered upon public rollout

1 Like

I hope that it can be trusted.

What’s the URL for that? I can confirm at least one stage is not the same based on my just checking in my beta account. So, if it did come from E&P’s facebook page either they changed a stage, or they put it up wrong, or this isn’t really from E&P.

1 Like

Bumping. Did this end up being accurate for last know Beta?

I saw a list made in the same fashion in spring event and it was accurate, I just don’t know if it was made before or during the event.

1 Like

I have not played the current beta (as it was refreshed), but stage 8 isn’t accurate based on when I played the event in beta last week.

1 Like

It’s a FOREST event.

So I’m going in FULL NAPALM: Boldtusk, Hawkmoon, Azlar, Gormek and Azar!!!

Trees. will. burn.!!!

3 Likes

Or your team will, because of red reflect :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Soooo, anyone got an updated list yet?

Edit: Missed the stage 8 Difference. Stage 8 is different, see updated image below.

3 Likes

Thanks!

20 character limit is kinda lame

I don’t have Kiril, I’ve used so far:

• Purple

• 3.60 Rigard
    • 4.70 Sabina
    • 4.70 Tiburtus
    • 4.70 Merlin
  • Yellow

• 4.70 Wu Kong
    • 3.70 Viviva
  • Green

• 4.70 Melendor
    • 4.70 Little John
  • Blue

• 4.70 Grimm
    • 4.70 Sonya
  • Red

• none
2 Likes

Except for level 8… which is Green/Red Rumple and Hansel!

Just to point out - stage 8 is NOT correct here, but is correct on the link you posted. So anyone who sees this thread needs to be aware stage 8 is not correct - it is green & red, not blue & green as indicated here.

3 Likes

Worry not, I’m a paint warrior :sunglasses:

-fixed-
Event%20-%20Grimforest

4 Likes

actually on one of the hansel boss stages i brought gormek and falcon due to brain fart and with some careful planning (ie killing a red guy and then shooting red tiles up the gap) it went fine.

But a whole red team yah would die.

1 Like

Can you fix the first post though, we all know no one is scrolling all the way down here LOL