Fables of GRIM forest. Show your new hero's!

I did 3x10 pulls. And then 3 single pulls so 33 in total. Saved gems for 3 months for it amd purchases here and there.

I got 6 duplicate 4 star heroes. The remaining 27 heores were 3 stars. No 5 stars. No hotm, no event heores.

Im usually one who hates to see the moaning on the forum but f**k that royally

Not.one.single.penny.more.

7 Likes

Did 4 single pulls. Got Hansel and Gravemaker! Also Kashhrek, Tyrum and Graymane.

3 Likes

today made 3X10 left some 4 *, but good were: green, blue and yellow of the ship, Khaghan and Sartana

Don’t hate me but I only had the gems for one single pull (F2P) and I got Hansel! No one more shocked than I…

19 Likes

That’s awesome! Congrats!

I got Gretal which is perfect. My yellows are weak after the first 2.

2 Likes

My 5* pulls Marjana, Red Hood and Gravemaker.
I also pulled 4* Gretel.

I was very lucky to have Red Hood. I had done all the “main summonings” and had 341 diamonds left, did one pull and this fine lady came to light my fire.

6 Likes

1 10x pull:

Kadilen
Boldtusk
Melendor
Caedmon
6 3*s

Did 3x10 pulls and ZERO event hero and ZERO reguler 5* heroes. I am nearing my frustration limit… the consolation prize… 1 Gravemaker.
Should I try more? Giving me any of the new hero would have made me happy but… :sob::sob:

35×10 solo cappuccetto rosso vergognoso…ora basta regalare soldi

Continuing the discussion from Fables of GRIM forest. Show your new hero's!:

At the last event 23 summoning and no 5 * hero. Now 22 summoning and again no 5 * hero … Is it okay?

As a fan of Brothers Grimm’s Tales since childhood and making an attempt at least one event hero whenever available, I did a single 300 gem pull, just to see if possible now that the pool has expanded a bit.

Hawkmoon, and no HoTM. On a side note, Hawkmoon holds a special place in my heart, when I first started the game and Sharan was the only healer available (this is before Sha Ji), I kept wanting to somehow get Hawkmoon, because she’s essentially Sharan 3.0 but never did get her until I start seeing her from my TC13 graduation classes, and by then I already have Melendor.

At any rate, that’s close to another month’s worth of daily Gems acquisition to make back up for me. The stockpiling continues.

5 Likes

I managed to get 2 Hansel’s and 1 Red Hood from 5 10x (50) summons, no HotM, no other 5 * s. It could be worse, but to see Avicious from 7DD in a video doing 1 single summon and puling Red Hood, the whole “it’s RNG” argument goes out the window! I’m not really complaining, but if I added up the money I’ve spent specifically on event summons since the very first Pirates event, and to think that I only have 2 event 5*s from all of those summons is PATHETIC!!! I’m talking about EASILY over 1,000 summons solely in events… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
But whatever, such is life I guess. Congrats to everyone who’s having great luck with your pulls!! :wink:

1 Like

Did 1x10, and got Gretel and 9 3*…

Have gems for another 10x pull, but after reading all this I think I’ll wait for next event :smile:

I think single pulls are having better luck for this event. It might be worth your while to try a couple of singles…

It took six 10-pulls, but I finally got Red Hood! Along the way, I also got Gravemaker, Richard, and Leonides, as well as a bunch of fine 4*, including Gretel x2 and and Hansel x3. These were excellent pulls, and my condolences for those who haven’t had good luck.

My quick summary of heroes, having used them extensively in beta-testing:

• Red Hood is a very fine 5*. Not quite in the top tier of event heroes (Arthur, Guinevere and Guardian Panther), but a great addition. Note that Zero already as a fully leveled one on his defense team. She will be even better when the little foxes get back their skill of resisting mana steal (Guinevere, I’m looking at you!)
  • Rumpelstiltskin. I would be delighted to have him as my first ice 5*. But with a good bench of 5*, I can’t see a use case for Rumpels for me.
  • Boss Wolf. Was nerfed in beta after it was discovered that the Wolf/Guinevere pair was practically unbeatable. IMO he was nerfed too hard and now is not particularly interesting. I may end up eating these words! Very Slow heroes have to have a dramatic impact when they finally fire, and Wolf no longer does that.
  • Hansel. Another very fine hero, better IMO than Peters. Although his hit isn’t particularly hard, the special effect has the double benefit of hurting the target quite hard (about the same as the initial hit) and burning half the mana.
  • Gretel. Same neat effect as Hansel, but somewhat less interesting because of her average mana and relatively weak splash damage. Still, definitely worth having and ascending, particularly because the standard 4* yellow heroes are a relatively weak set.
4 Likes

Thoughts on comparing Red Hood and Gravemaker?

Two very different characters - would totally be dependent on your roster.

1 Like

I got pretty lucky, but no HOTM:

Gretel x5
Hansel
Rumpelstiltskin
Elena
Khagan
Horghall

3 Likes

What @sleeperZ96BT said. 5* healers are great, and with AW there’s a compelling need for more healers. OTOH Gravemaker is a hoot to play with, especially paired with a level 11 4* mana troop (which lowers GM’s speed from 6.5 tiles to 6 tiles, so ghosting a red match-3 powers him up).

I haven’t decided yet who to ascend first.

4 pulls, 4 4*s, Little John, Kashhrek, Gretel, Hu Tao, no repeats with my modest team so far.

1 Like