F2Pers- Do you spend gems for extra roster space?

Yes, I’m totally ftp, level 56. Need room for 3*, 4* and 5* without a whole lot of dupes and then the feeders.
20200115_202245

Still missing a lot of heroes that I want so I will be getting more space in the future.

F2p, I guess stands for Free to Play?

1 Like

20 yeps.

Cheap to play (c2p)
Very cheap to play (vc2p)
Pay to play p2p
Pay to win (p2w)

1 Like

Check this thread :slight_smile: has all the jargon which gets tossed around

2 Likes

I’m 100% f2p. After reached 50 level above my roster get so crowded that i need to buy roster space costing 50 gems until it capped to 100 gems i stop

This “may” come to you as a shocker. But I am F2P, I have never spent Gems on Roster Space expansion. I am level 62 about to level up soon, my roster space cap is at 94. I have 84 heroes. Those 84 heroes made up of every 3* - 5* heroes I have collected since I started playing 2 years ago.

Personal preference, I collect for uniqueness and don’t keep duplicates (yes, that means duplicate 5* are fed off too). My piss poor summoning luck prevented me from having the urgent need to purchase roster spaces (I am known as the doom and gloom alliance leader in my alliance whenever there is summoning event, where I get to tell them hey, it’s 3* food for me again).

Every time I gain an unique hero or two, and took down my available spots, I often get into the draught of not any more for a while that the +2 every other level ups almost always have me hovering around 10 spaces left (enough for temporary feeders since they often get used up as soon as I get them, and enough for expensive feeders resulting from crappy 10x summons, for that matter).

If you do a little search in the forum you will find a data sheet telling you how much roster space one would have at a certain level (unaltered), whenever curious minds in my alliance wants to know, I get to tell them from my own profile.

it must be 185 spaces

Yes.

20 horrible boards.

I am FTP and have a roster space of about 170. ( 200 gems per step )
Since I have around 40 maxed 4*'s and the same amount of maxed 3*'s plus maybe 10 maxed 5*'s that seems a lot…but right now I am hoarding doubles for the hero academie! You see…hope dies last!!! :smile:

I’m a level 38 100% f2p, and I bought quite a lot of roster space. The next option would cost me 150 gems and I think I already bought 1 or 2 at that price.

I now have 127 hero slots and it’s still not enough for me. I have a lot of maxed 3* heroes, and a few 4 and 5* heroes that I’ll obviously keep for a long time. Plus I like to keep quite a lot of trainer heroes to use when a hero gets close to maxed out.

Without that many slots I wouldn’t be able to (almost) always have 10 feeders of one color when my roster is full.

I gots 175(I think) roster spaces / 14 , five star. / 34, 4 star a few three stars the rest are feedes, I fill the spaces up and on the weekend I let my wifey. Madame Cool Breeze catch me up, I dont have the time while working all weeks. To work on this game too much I play quests , season two thing and merc at her request

Cookie Settings