:fam_boy_boy: F2P fl 10o, how to

My brother did it in 2 days without my help. I only invited him. When people show some interest it doesn’t need a long time.

1 Like

It will take between 1-3 days depending on how familiar you are with the game.

1 Like

Even with an unascended starting team you can get to around 7-4 and farm there for experience. You can auto farm 5-8. It takes a bit longer to get experience there, but if you are diligent, you can do it pretty quickly.

This is scary - was curious too so created another alt to see how quickly I could do it. My first Common Token for me a Hawkmoon too!

I figured I wouldn’t be around long enough to get a blue summon so did an epic one - got Melandor!

Just before I finished (did it in just over 30 hours), I got another Bane from a common summon token.

Was a LOT of effort, but fun. Not sure I need to do it again…

As @MrMeeseeks said, I invited my friends at the start (would have managed at least 3, maybe 5 to level 10 by now). I’ve sent reminders to those who were thinking about it, but given I’ve been going on about it a few months it seems unlikely…

Good luck everyone!

1 Like
1 Like

Congratulation :grinning:

I’m not sure, if I can atleast invite one new player :sob:

1 Like

how do i claim my gems n vip pass when I invite some one

Please go and search general section for that. This post is not for information and the game but about the FORUM.
@zephyr1 would you move this?

1 Like

Moved, this was the most appropriate spot I could find.