:fam_boy_boy: F2P fl 10o, how to

Come play Empires & Puzzles with me! Use this link and get a head start with a free 10-Day VIP Pass: redacted

Just in case you want to start a second account :joy::+1:

This is how it looks like to send an invitation :yum:

2 Likes

How do you get to 1200 gems? Its 100 per friend right?

Edit: didnt take the VIP into account, my bad!

2 Likes

a friend already(couple of hours) got to lvl 5 (already has vip10) - was lucky and pulled hawkmoon with silver token :smile:

1 Like

too bad it is limited to 3 invites (i think); you would have been a ‘billionare’ in :gem:

So for science I did it with my gf‘s phone:

If you do everything correctly it takes roughly 1 day to get to level 10.

Priorities: Try to do all the easy missions that reward gems. Your goal is to farm 400 gems in 1 day. With these 400 gems you can buy 4 energy refills. Level up your heroes so you can conveniently farm 6-7. it has good XP and is fast and easy killed. I always did all raids because it is your main source for ham and to level up your heroes you desperately need the ham!

It‘s a lot of work for 400 gems. I will not do this a second or third time :poop:

thanks for testing good to know it can be done so faat if needed

[q] the vip expire you get +30 gem

meaning yfghgfget total

@_John_Doe if you want the 30 days VIP you have to level up either 3 accounts to lv10 or have 3 friends that do :grin:
You‘re just trying to optimize the gains.

Edit: by 400 gems I was saying 10day Vip is 300gems and the 100 extra.

1 Like

Thats no issue. I have friends.
Interesting fact I found out; if my friend already has a used (played e&p) google account, he can make another one (up to 4) using the same phone number. Lol

My brother did it in 2 days without my help. I only invited him. When people show some interest it doesn’t need a long time.

1 Like

It will take between 1-3 days depending on how familiar you are with the game.

1 Like

Even with an unascended starting team you can get to around 7-4 and farm there for experience. You can auto farm 5-8. It takes a bit longer to get experience there, but if you are diligent, you can do it pretty quickly.

This is scary - was curious too so created another alt to see how quickly I could do it. My first Common Token for me a Hawkmoon too!

I figured I wouldn’t be around long enough to get a blue summon so did an epic one - got Melandor!

Just before I finished (did it in just over 30 hours), I got another Bane from a common summon token.

Was a LOT of effort, but fun. Not sure I need to do it again…

As @MrMeeseeks said, I invited my friends at the start (would have managed at least 3, maybe 5 to level 10 by now). I’ve sent reminders to those who were thinking about it, but given I’ve been going on about it a few months it seems unlikely…

Good luck everyone!

1 Like
1 Like

Congratulation :grinning:

I’m not sure, if I can atleast invite one new player :sob:

1 Like

how do i claim my gems n vip pass when I invite some one

Please go and search general section for that. This post is not for information and the game but about the FORUM.
@zephyr1 would you move this?

1 Like

Moved, this was the most appropriate spot I could find.

Cookie Settings