Extremely RARE elemental chests rewards

I finished my dark elemental chest today, and here’s the rewards:

screenshot_2018_11_18_08_37_56_75_by_rofeal-dcs9lqy

Farmable ascension items, grey tokens and bla bla bla.
And I’m truly disappointed. Because I didn’t get any rare AM?
No. I have loaded of unused AM coz right now I have maxed my main 4* heroes, and all other 4* heroes will be maxed until 3/60 only, at least strong enough to face the war in my alliance. I’m waiting the right moment for me to get 5* heroes then I’ll use the rare AM.

Am I disappointed with the grey tokens? No, coz more feeders for my heroes, will gladly levelling them up.

What I’m disappointed about is, SG, why would you include the percentage of farmable AM and common grey token into RARE elemental chests rewards?

For the non-spenders, these chests could be their MOST CHANCE,apart from rare quest and special event, to get rare AM and rare epic hero and troop token.

I’m not that mad because yesterday I got warm cape from my platinum raid chest, and epic token from titan, where I manage to get my last 4* yellow troop and complete my rainbow 4* troops in my team.

But if for those players who hoped so much for rare AM coz they couldn’t buy it, or they manage to get some from rare quest but not enough, those who only had 3* and hope to have chance to summon 4*/5* heroes or epic troops, what would they feel with these rewards, especially from RARE elemental chest?

SG, I hope you can consider to keep it as rare AM as possible for rare elemental chest reward. Is it hurt to much to do so?

I remember in my early time fulfilling the elemental chest, I got 2 sturdy shields in just 1 chest. And now… what change.

8 Likes

You do still get AM that’s non-farmable though. Had trap tools in my chest the other time… think it was a fire chest though which I thought was oddly amusing at the time.

Wow, it sounds like a new World Record. Do you want to submit it to a Guiness Book of E&P Records:

1 Like

I’m afraid it’s our fault. My fault too.
We keep telling on the forum how much rare quest we get skipping regular chests, so the rare chest appear to developers to not be so rare anymore. And they take action for it.
If we probably said anything, they at least took longer to realize this “exploit” of the rare chest and keep them with only rare items.

It appears they do not look into the forum, but i suspect it is totally the opposite and something that appear “too good” get a cut.

Sooooo… be careful on what you post, especially good things.
It can backfire on everyone.

Lol will do~ :rofl::joy:

no comment :smiley:

Edit: i got this chest after 2 month of waiting :smiley:

A really unlucky draw. I hope the next one will be better.

My last 2 colored chests (red & yeliow) I didn’t get any ascension items I’m pretty mad

1 Like

I got 2 Tonics from a blue one yesterday. :sunny:

Almost the same as what I’ve got before~ That’s very bad though~ :disappointed_relieved:

I was lucky to get 3 rare ascension items from 2 elemental chest loot in late Nov and early Dec.
Hopefully you’ll get something better soon~

1 Like

Holy chest rewards Screenshot_20181211-200158

1 Like

Totally agree…There is no real point in receiving farmable AMs in a RARE elemental chest, is there? I just received the same thing as above. Truly disappointing. I have waited seemingly so long for a special chest and either a scope or cape which I had hoped would be in an ICE chest… Why not include either one of those in this chest, with a higher percentage chance to receive?

1 Like