Extra weekly/monthly alliancecompetition

Hello all,

My first post here…

For a few days i am walking with an idea and finally i have to share it…

The idea is to make an alliance challenge that counts up all succesfull attacks of members of the same alliance. In order to make it fun and manageable for everyone (f2p, c2p, p2p) i suggest to create a group of 10-30 alliances that can compete to each other with raidcounters…

At the end of the week/month the rewards can be: eg: 9000 gems divided by all the alliancemembers with a max of 300 pp, ascension mats, tokens,…

Pour commencer soit le bienvenue. :grin: Je trouve que ton idée est fortement intéressante mais question récompenses je pense que c’est à Small Giant de voir ça… Après je trouve que c’est totalement géniale comme idée, ça inciterait les joueurs à être encore plus performant que jamais. Il faut prendre en compte aussi ceux qui ne veulent pas jouer “sérieusement”… :wink:

Thank you saw :slight_smile: my idea is to make groups from te same level, such as the matchmaking with alliancewars… If your alli is serious, you have to compete against serious alliances with the same alliancescore. If your alliance is just for fun and not too serious, you compete against other alliances who are just for fun…

The rewards won are completely up to small giant, i was only suggesting that, if you make the rewards big enough and worth fighting for, you make the competition likewise :wink:

1 Like