Extra Rare Quest Generated

It will be sweet if we do get 2 rare quests this week, kudos to SG on this one

1 Like

@mhalttu - thank you! We appreciate that! :hugs::heart:

Thank you.

My request would be to keep some randomness in the rare quest drops. Calendars and clocks make this more a job than a game.

1 Like

I would agree ONLY if rare quests are more frequent :slight_smile:

They are my main source of ascension material since Titans, Chest, Visions and everything is governed by the RNG is absolutely refusing to provide me the material I need!

:smile:

1 Like

@mhalttu extra means it does not effect the normal 7-10 day occurrence of a rare quest?
As it was already about 7 days since last rare and than it might have had appeared within the next day naturally.

It’s quite light to compensate the current frustration players are feeling for AW matchmaking mistakes, slaughter of wukong special to make a place to tarlak or reducing decent rewards on 9/10/11/12* titans.

@mhalttu
Also we will apreciate an official answer to the post Sharing our concerns and hopes

I want to do a complaint.
Damascus blade not Tome :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

The pass quest up for regular rotation was for the Tome. So it would have been very bad to bypass it and do two blades in a row.

@Elpis - did you have the tome last time?

@mhalttu
Another good thing that would be really appreciated by a lot of people would be an option to select heroes we want to ascend (like the favorites). They would appear just after teams. And an option “display only heroes matching selected heroes color”. Two small things that would make life easier to player.
Obviously you wont earn money with that but it would demonstrate you care about us, and you will get our gratitude. :slight_smile: It should be my third or fourth attempt to get this other the past year.

Dreamer, you know you are a dreamer
Well can you put your hands in your head, oh no!
I said dreamer, you’re nothing but a dreamer

3 Likes

I simply set my current ascension projects as Team 1, so they always appear at the top of the sort.

4 Likes

I did that during a short time.

But I’m often ascending two heroes of each colour at same time, one is getting 1* pack of 10 heroes of its color until special reach 6, and the other growing with 2* and more. I can’t block two teams for that. Also the color filter will avoid me a lot of scrolling.

I’m glad for the tome. I have four blades and only two tomes.

1 Like

Thanks for the Quest. Very fine!

I sure hope farholme with the tome still comes in 2-3 days.

I really need a tome for my next 5*.

Please, RNGesus. Make it so.

1 Like

There is a tome on the current Farholme on stage 5.

If they just accelerated the order so we get another one in the next few days, it will be shiloh. It will also be just after the next stage of S2 opens, so WE will be a critical resource.

haha I misunderstood Elpis’ earlier reply. Guess he was asking for a blade.

1 Like

I hope the word “extra” is there to indicate we will be getting the scheduled rare quest in a few days’ time, too…

Mount Umber started on August 30th
Shrikewood started on September 7th (8 days later)
Frostmarch started on September 16th (9 days later)
Farholme Pass starts September 25th (9 days later).

The rare quests are on a 2 month cycle… (All 7 quests, each color and 2 Farholme Pass) rotate every 59-63 days (so every 2 months, allowing 1 5-star hero of each color to be maxed in a year of clearing all the rare quests).

To keep the pattern a new rare quest would have to come out every 7-10 days.

The existing Farholme Pass was exactly what was expected, and within the expected time frame.

I believe the use of the word “extra” means that we currently have 3 quests active at the same time, where usually Farholm would have been one of the next two quests to spawn (keeping only 2 quests up at the same time)

So really, we were given Farholm Pass between 6 hours early and 1 day and 6 hours early… that is all.

5 Likes