Extra day of challenge and the Trials (world energy distribution)

Just realised that the start of the challenge is now on same day as the trials are starting.
Meaning you will need 38 WE to do your trials (if you succeed in 1 time in all levels).

Now that there is an extra day in the challenge event added and this is strating Wednesday instead of Thursday I cannot see it different than that SG is hoping that we spend more flask to refill WE faster.
New features are being added (what is good because this keeps the game going) but WE is not being revised at all.

This is the same as for the roster space. We are facing new challenges and need other hero’s for this than the regular 4* and 5* hero’s we have. Great! We level up hero’s for war and challenges but roster space never is reviewd/adjusted.

So back to the my first part of this toppic, now that the challenge is a day earlier than it was before (end has more levels to complete in order to complete it) makes management of WE more difficult again.
I am lucky enough to be around for some time and have 43 total WE but players with less will be in an even tougher spot.

1 Like

I think you have more than enough time to complete the trials, then complete the challenge event. It’ll only really inconvenience players who want to get a high ranking because they would probably rather use all their WE on reruns. They are likely going to use refills regardless tho.

I do agree they should give us more roster space to accommodate for the recent additional need of 3* and now, unfortunately, 2* as well.

1 Like

I agree that for players (like me) who only want to complete the challenge and don’t go for top tiers there will be enough time to manage it.
But what I am trying to say is that SG keeps adding new and more time (WE) consuming things (happy with adding things) without checking the balance of everything.

1 Like

So how do you think they should go about checking the balance? Give players more world energy?

I personally still use the majority of my WE farming so I I’m glad when I can use it elsewhere. Although I will miss farming for backpacks.

Not adding WE for free per sé.
You can also think about spreading ‘events’ a bit more.
Worst case you have Atlantis rising, trials, challenge event and maybe even a Mount umber running at the same time.
2 days later you can watch autoplay on 8-7 for a few days in a row again because all of the above are finished.
So by simply adding WE you don’t solve this. That is a temporary patch imo.

1 Like

Harry, please change Trails into Trials. Looks weird :slight_smile:

1 Like

The problem I see is: on normal days I spend my WE with farming. It’s a bit boring and I’m glad, when I get rid of my WE.
Events and AR consume so much WE, that I don’t have anything left for farming and my stocked flasks go down.
And then…something like trials comes on top and I’m struggeling and thinking about what to do with my WE to get a maximum out ot it.

I just can’t see how to balance both sides, it’s just from one extreme to the other…
Nothing parallel, trials only when no other event is there? I think the worst case some months ago was an event, a rare quest and trials, if I remember correctly…that was really too much, but for 2 things in parallel, I think it’s part of the game to manage it…

1 Like

Atlantis rising comes in the 4th Thursday of the month and challenge event on the 2nd thursday of the month so there is no chance that they will come together at the same time

I remember I’ve read somewhere we’ll have an extra WE flask in tier completion rewards. It looks we don’t.

I think epic and legendary used to only give 1 for completion. Now they give 2 and 3.

1 Like

Yep, my bad, I was thinking of my rewards in the end :joy:

1 Like

…and mystic vision saves the day :sunglasses:

1 Like

Cookie Settings