Explanation of Game Boredom

Thanks! My hubby got me hooked on the game so I knew how addictive AND frustrating it could be before jumping in. I don’t dump a ton of cash in but now and then I’ve invested in a 10 pull just to try my luck, or I’ve asked for I-tunes cards for Christmas to “prime the pumps” for new hero pulls…LOL! Until then I’ll just keep building what I do have and keep grinding away. One of these days I’ll pull some of the big dogs. But I suppose until I max out building every last hero I do have I can’t claim to have totally run out of things to do. So I’ll just hang in there a while longer. :slight_smile: :rofl:

1 Like

Well, best of luck to you! Wish I could find the thread and link to it, but someone once posited that medium to low spenders were most likely to get seriously disappointed with the game. The reason being, according to the OP, they don’t spend enough to really climb over the pay wall, but do spend enough to regret it when RNG dumps all over them. Again. :man_shrugging::see_no_evil:

I’ve heard people in my Alliance say something similar. Oh well. It is what it is at this point. I’ll enjoy it until I don’t and it becomes too much trouble and then I’ll move on to another game. I’ve left games in the past for similar reasons. Hopefully the developers will take a look at the duplicate pull problem because it is a HUGE issue for a LOT of players. If they want people to keep shelling out money - they need to get more than 50-100% dupes every time. Just saying. But if they don’t fix it, well…People will move on to another game and spend money there. As I said. It is what it is. Happy gaming and thanks for the chat! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Astiria

They won’t, that’s how they get players to pull multiple times.

I’m ctp & with a decent roster, all I can say is know when to do those 10 pulls.

A lot of the older players, and I mean A LOT of them are gone. The game was way different 2 years ago than now. Things didn’t come around as often so you really planned for what you were gonna go for. Heroes had longer “reigns” due to it being less heroes to counter them.

The game forever changed with the Francois telluria mishap. The boredom, IMHO is simply that the original players and groups of people who had lively conversation from the forums to the game chats are simply gone. The newest batch of players really have no idea of what the game used to be like as aot of other games have this rush new heroes mechanic going on just better odds of receiving something useful and definitely more ways to try to.

I cant relate to the newer players simply because this isn’t the same game it was when I started and thus I have no desire to “compete” anymore. I log in goof around say what’s up and that’s about it.

In any game even the largest poker tournament, every player who started has the same odds as everyone else around them to take down the main prize. How they got there doesn’t matter, the fact that the rules aren’t able to be changes with money are. Every event In this game can be manipulated with money meaning its not a game. Everyone doesn’t have the same shot and because of this there is nothing fun watching a much of credit card warriors brgg about buying flasks and monochrome there was to the top.

When we started the game a FTP player could make it to #1 in the world through hard work. Wouldn’t stay there long but that feeling of accomplishment said enough, now, nothing to look forward to or care about if you ftp accept how much higher the creep goes before you even get the matts to finish your already outdated season 1 5 star.

1 Like

The worst thing about the game is that we’re charged for loot tickets. I don’t want to babysit auto play to fill a chest. I certainly don’t want to farm maps manually. Can’t you make this free SG? Burn out is real and it’s coming to a lot of players.

1 Like

This won’t be for everyone but it will help someone.
Many people are unaware their device supports split screen.
I generally auto-play while doing other things on my phone.

1 Like

This is probably android. I just use two devices lol

It is actually Android :slightly_smiling_face:

I personally like this game because I do all the hard work without spending money. Plus I like that the levels get harder and using the auto play thing is stupid.

As for me, some fresh air and motivation to play was brought by trading platforms. https://dmarket.com/csgo-skins/product-card/karambit-marble-fade this platform was the first I found.

Just curious, is Danzaburo available in this event or not? How about Skittleskul and Telluria? Yet, there’s hope for this. Something good might come out of it. It would finally settle all disputes on the above mentioned cards gender.

You fought real people there, not machines. There’s a difference about as wide as from black to white… that’s why you could go about the same maps for years.

Well that’s not why. We mostly came back day after day for the Clan aspect. Which is no different to why people come back to this.

You got a good clan and a boring game was more fun because of the interactions. Same here. You get a good alliance and it makes the game experience more enjoyable.

Well, to me anyway. I know some people get unlucky and get bad alliances or aren’t sociable so don’t want that but a good alliance with like minded people keeps this a level of fun where I want to come back. Which was exactly how CSS was. Then one day it imploded and I couldn’t find that same camaraderie in Call of Duty and my online gaming days ended pretty quickly.

Well, CS and CoD were another level of gaming… no randomness, no money drain, just pure speed and skills and witts. There’s no comparing the games of old with this type of purse’s end… even more, single player’s campains, roughly the equivalent of E&P’s story mode, were amazing, worlds built from scratch, not this lame excuse for a 4’th season of maddening repeating chain of maps. E&P’s story mode is written for 4 years old and fed to adults, with the promise of new overpovered heroes. If I was here for three years it was definitelly not for the story mode maps. Hell, I can’t even find a reason to complete SIII hard. Not sure I’ll even do S4 normal, there’s nothing new or attractive there…

Pretty sure Skittleskull was decided. Witch instead of warlock and every foreign translation that utilizes male and female differentiations used female.

Danzaburo I can see, but assumed a guy.

Telluria I didn’t know was debated.

:man_shrugging:

:beers:

Pretty sure telluria is female as she’s in between Jean Francois and malosi