Explain pls why is this game considered as RNG whne it's NOT! by far

Beautiful example is when you don’t give one colour into your team. I will guarantee you, you will get majority dices of colour you don’t have. GUARANTEED . So explain how is this RNG.

Lol it’s explained in about 1k different threads.

Search, read, learn instead of acting like you’re entitled to recieve an explanation from fellow players about something that has already been explained

I’ll even give you keyword to 1st thread to start with, rest is on you though.

And just to be clear, I’m muting the thread so ranting & raving about how mean i am will fall on deaf ears aka nobody cares

Color Fairness Project is a good search to start with.

Good luck

6 Likes

Instead of putting lot of BS on me you could post the link WHERE is explained.

He did… Color Fairness Project

2 Likes

Because you asked so nicely :confounded:. Hope this helps, as one of many threads on the topic as Rigs said above. GL.

3 Likes

That’s the name of the thread to search for, here you go:

You might also find this one interesting: Color Stacking: The Odds

And if you prefer to vent about color stacking, the thread @Sarah2 linked is a good one: Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

And if you want to vent about the game in general, there’s this thread for that: I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

There are also a variety of other threads on this topic, both data analytics based and venting in nature. Since we’ve got many other threads on the topic to choose from, let’s continue discussion in one of those.

As this thread is a duplicate, it will be closed.

5 Likes