Experience for titan kills

I’m at 75, and it’s getting tight with two TC20, my 3rd less than a week away, and a TC19 cranking out 1* between TC 11 refreshes (to get back to TC19 when I have the recruits and meat).

2 Likes

@Kerridoc

Oh please do not introduce complicated math in the game.

I am a 57 year old lady who has hated math all of her life, and the last thing I want to do is to do complicated calculations before hitting the titan.

I can just imagine having a very nice titan hit - and instead of being happy, I level up immediately, wasting two flags, getting p**ed off, and, in addition, robbing my alliance of two hits.

And who on earth should explain this complicated stuff to the alliance members?

Too much hassle for a game. Too much hassle by far!

Do have mercy, please! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think that everyone should get experience for beaten titans based on % of dealed damage.

Level means a lot in the game. Every level you go up the more heros you can have. The more heros you have the better to build up what your trying to build. I think it should be like the troops in my opinion. No limit on what’s held. I can see having to pay for extra teams to use but you have to buy extra slots to hold heros to feed into 1 your trying to get an ascension on.

I am going to close this thread simply because it’s in the wrong category and one exists in the Ideas & Feature Requests category. Please place support there.

2 Likes