Expand Our Fort/Base/Territory/Land with More Space for New Buildings

Honestly? I’ll probably be converting one of my training camps to be my HA, since that’s pretty much what HA is (an advanced TC). I’ve already got enough trainings coming out of three of my TC’s that the fourth converting into HA makes complete sense (compared to any other buildings).

1 Like

It appears as if you are an architect … or a neighbor of a building under construction

1 Like

I hope they bring in a boat house so the little dudes in my kingdom can go for a row.

My professional level Artists impression is below. No actual reason for it, just to keep the peasants happy really. I mean sure there’s a health and safety issue with the water falls but nothing they can’t work around I’m sure

14 Likes

SG should hire you as their lead graphic designer for future upgrades.

Personally I will probably “sacrifice” my Barracks. Keeping one Forge 20, Hunters Lodge, Hero Academy and Alchemy Lab in my base. When I want to level my troops convert either Forge or Lodge to Barracks between upgrading buildings, only takes 10 seconds and is free. Then level my troops, convert back to Forge/Lodge, and continue to upgrade the next building. It’s not like I use my Barracks daily anyway, and my Forge/Lodge aren’t running around the clock either.

A bit inconvenient but I’m not losing any farms, mines, storage buildings or training camps this way. I’d certainly support adding more building places into the base with future updates though.

Don’t forget, the construction will certainly be more expensive than planned and will take longer!

3 Likes

Nice haha always wanted a chill area with bbq section where they can hang out at. Cook some nice duck😉

1 Like

That would be awesome…after playing 3 years plus, I need more food and Iron to level ALL my heroes… ;))

1 Like

In light of the hero Academy finally coming out soon, and given that to convert another building means either losing a forge, some storage, or a farm I propose that instead the area in the middle of the stronghold with the water that leads to the waterfall be extended out a little more so it can accommodate a new building for the hero Academy and that way it doesn’t have to be a trade off of one of the other buildings. It could even be like Atlantis rises, where that area gets bigger with the stronghold upgrades unlocking that location exclusively for the hero Academy. I think this is better because any trade for another building is going to be a loss and I can’t justify losing any buildings, storage or production of resources. What does everyone think?

Should open up more land after level 25 stronghold is built. There needs to be more iron mines , training camps and farms.

2 Likes

Personally, I would love if we could have 3 Strongholds but you reach each one after completing the season. Then maybe each one has advantages - not sure what or how. But you can only be building/crafting/training in one land at a time. So if you switch from Season 1 Land to Season 2s, then everything “transfers” with you (if that makes sense)…

It’d just be nice to have different scenario to look at to take away the mundane, so much is dull and mundane, it would be great for some little things like this.

3 Likes

I agree we need more land. I don’t see a “need” for more farms and mines, I’d just like to have access to all the new buildings without converting mines/TCs/Farms/whatever.

I just want access to ALL my buildings ar the same time without conversion. My builders are usually busy, and if you’re doing something in a building you can’t convert it.

Just connect one of the bridges to a new land area and let us put HA, AL, Barracks and any other such bulidings there.

2 Likes

It’s funny they introduced this weird concept of advanced buildings and converting buildings back and forth instead of just unlocking more space on certain steonghold level similarly to what happens on early levels. Quite lazy design if you ask me. And now it only leads to many gameplay problems…

5 Likes

I always wondered where the bridges lead to … :thinking:

2 Likes

We desperately need more building space, I really enjoyed having 3 forges so I didn’t have to keep going back and now I’m down to 1 and am constantly stuck not being able to use a building or two because builders were busy. Such an easy solution and I just don’t understand why they don’t address this huge hassle.

Come on for Pete’'s sake, fix this issue by adding some building space. :angry:

There is a tread suggesting you be allowed to convert buildings without a builder, that is a good solution also since you aren’t really building anything, it’s already been built. 2 easy solutions yet nothing is being done about it and it’s a big problem imho.

You have the Alchemy Lab and the Hero Academy that normally you would want to run continuously plus the Barracks and Forge you also need to use often, at the very least the Forge. This presents a big problem in my opinion and a needless source of frustration, especially when there is such an easy fix.

1 Like

It’s so boring to convert buildings. There is already Barracks, Hunters lounge, Alchemy lab and Hero academy. These buildings need 4 more slots.
#ExpandTheBase

Depends. If you take the correct one, it leads to

The wrong bridge, however, leads to

61YFkyMnt-L.AC_SX425

Which one is which? Depends on RNG.

2 Likes

I know how to make “extra land” happen… give em the idea to charge for it! Or even better lease it per month like another VIP thing!!

Seriously, if we want QoL improvements, methinks only way to make it happen is convince them they can make a buck from it! :joy:

1 Like

And I bet the unpublished odds are not 50/50…

1 Like