Excess Valor points – Will any points acquired from the remaining daily challenges be carried over?

I’ve completed the Path of Valor with 6 days to go. Will any points acquired from the remaining daily challenges be carried over? If not there’s obviously no point in doing them.

1 Like

In hindsight I wish we’d suggested a special avatar or valor logo pin for anyone who did a clean sweep of points

2 Likes

But wouldn’t that lead to more wailing and gnashing of teeth by the same people who say its not fair they cannot complete PoV?

In general, someone will moan whatever anyone does

4 Likes

There’s nothing to suggest they will and the format is due to be tweaked, so I think it’s very unlikely.

3 Likes

Never seen anything to suggest this, but I may be wrong

Think the number of people who care about avatars is much lower than those who care about unfarmable mats or anything that impacts game progression.

5 Likes

PATH OF VALOR SPECIAL AVATARS ARE P2W!!!

3 Likes

I don’t think so… but, if points could be carried over to the next iteration, we should all know it, cause, at this point, I’d be able to complete the path in the next 10 minutes if necessary, but, right now I’d rather keep my grey tokens for the next PoV.

1 Like

I don’t think there will be any reward for completing the extra tasks, but I will do them anyway as they add some variety to the daily farming grind. Duck soup anyone?

2 Likes

Would be nice to see a opportunity to share points with alliance teammates… make it more of a group effort … build teamwork with in alliance… just my 2 cents

1 Like

I wish there was. I finished already and continue to complete the daily challenges just by playing. I’ve gotten in the habit of hunting ducks since this thing started, so i even finished that one.

I hope no points are carried over for pov2, I’ve missed a number of daily challenges on purpose (wo any harm to the lvl 50 ‘progress) to save some valuable resources and WE.