Evil Pixie [Forum-game]

Pixie turned evil!
evil_pixie

She will grand wishes, which come true… but every time with an evil twist!

How to play:
One user makes a wish, the next one plays the evil Pixie and tells us with what twist the wish comes true. In the same post the current user states his own wish, which will be answered by the next user and so on.

Example:
User A: I would like to have an apple.
User B: You shall get your apple, but its full of worms. Bon Appetit! I wish for a new car!
User A or C: Granted! But the brakes won’t work and you’ll drive it off a cliff!. I want some gems, please.
etc. etc.

So let’s get started,

I wish for hero academy being released next week.

Have fun!

12 Likes

Evil Pixie says:
You can change 2 Richards into an Obakan there. :wink:

I’d like to have enough mats to ascend all my .70 legends.

12 Likes

You shall get them, afterwards you’ll lose your account because SG registered that something is wrong with it getting all those mats immediately.

I want a Finley.

12 Likes

Retired NBA player Michael Finley is now in your house (Michael Finley - Wikipedia)

I would like to raid/war more familiar forum names.

14 Likes

You’ll only be matched with familiar forum names forever but you will not win any single raid…

I would like to have all new S3 heroes.

10 Likes

All current S3 heroes are removed from the game and SGG adds all-new heroes (hehe, tricky hyphen totally changes the nature of your request and I’m assuming we’re making this request to Evil Pixie verbally). Everyone is mad at you since they lost their Tyrs and Fenrirs and it is definitely your fault.

I would like the long hinted at ‘more ways to play the game with your alliance mates’ feature(s?) to be released.

10 Likes

The new ways to play are bingo and tic tac toe and you have to pay 500 gems each time.

I wish I could get Lianna from TC 20 after more than 2 years.

13 Likes

You get Lianna from your TC20, but it is after another 2 years have passed.
You only find out after downloading the game again and opening it. You’d previously deleted it because you got tired of the summon results. You only re-downloaded it because you heard it was shutting down.

My wish? That I could pull 2 non-obakon, non-quintus 5* so that I could use 12 of my 15 tabards.

edit: I love this type of thing

11 Likes

You are hereby granted your non-Obakan, non-Quintus 5* purple hero.

However, all 15 tabards are hereby removed and you have a decreased the likelihood of a Tabard appearing as loot by 75%

I wish that SG would release more content without a gem cost or increase in revenue expected from the feature.

8 Likes

Creates a new feature where you consume a hero for their avatar but it costs your maxed entire food & iron storage per consumption.

I wish for Rook to get a HotM finally.

11 Likes

Rook gets a previous HOTM and it’s Margaret.

I wish I’d get in top 100 of each event tier :smiley:

14 Likes

You manage and E&P and Zynga nerf the loot to nothing.

I wish that they had left J.F. the way he was originally in beta

7 Likes

Your wish is granted. Simultaneously, every other hero is buffed by having every single stat they have doubled.

I wish they’d release a costume for Sharan.

9 Likes

Your Volkswagen Sharan will be on your driveway wrapped in a lovely candy pink

I wish after 40 pulls on pirates I could get the HOTM or a decent event hero

14 Likes

You’ve got a Vodnik. Stop complaining.

I wish I could level up to sh24.

9 Likes

Evil Pixie says “I believe you mis-typed that. You are now hereby changed to level 24. Happy gaming.”

This has to be the most evil comment so far :rofl:. Poor @Rook

I wish I could finally pull a Proteus.

12 Likes

You summon nothing but Proteus’s (Protei?) from this day forward…

I wish I could find 6 poison darts somewhere.

8 Likes

Granted, but you find them in your left buttock during a rainforest walk in the Amazon

I wish I could get a decent red hero for my next five star draw

10 Likes

You get rudolph + atomos. You never said, you want a decent red 5*, so live with it.

I want to create my own hero, which gets in the game.

8 Likes

Your creation “Hello Kitty Amazon” is an instant hit, but you never manage to summon her…

I want to win this war! For the Gipper! :grin:

7 Likes