Everything got harder over the last weeks yet teams are getting stronger- bad boards, no loot- why?

yes, but you have to have the tiles to begin with…

not to mention that getting ingredients for tornadoes is ridiculous…

and looking at the loot from upcoming halloween event- only two ascension items- trap tools and royal tabard…
but of course I am sure there will be plenty to buy!

3 Likes

Why does everyone get upset when they only gives us 2 extremely rare Ascension materials for spending world flags that would normally go towards auto farming 8-7 to level heroes we can’t ascend because we need those rare materials? Wait a minute…

4 Likes

would be nice to see a developer comment on all this!

1 Like

and the other thing I noticed is the time it takes to charge up your heroes… it’s not consistent and has lengthened.
It just varies from raid to raid or titan to titan…

1 Like

They have said the boards are random, they are. I have taken 3 star heroes on 9 star Titans who survived to the end of the timer in the last week so they haven’t gotten stronger offensively and I’m hitting harder than ever so defense has not increased either.

@NPNKY do you have the link to the random boards thread with the Dev response?

2 Likes

Petri answers the question directly in post #36

4 Likes

no, I do not.

with our boards, a three star would not last past first hit. I have 4 stars going down with one at the moment and occasionally a 5 star dying in 1

Against a 10 or 12 star Titan? I’ve been taking 3s to 9 star and with turtle banners, axes and pots they last fine.

1 Like

If u can post a vid of this, id love to see it. I am not saying nor implying you are being untruthful, i sincerely would love to see you survive and score well with 3* heroes on a 9* titan. It might change my approach lol. If u can post a video, please do. Than you!

2 Likes

Yes, some titans seems to get a buff on defence, but only sometimes.
My personal impression is that a same titan with same stars can come with different defence.
Not checked if the titan with more defence come with less Hp, but the difference is really notable on some titans, like Onyx or Gorgon.

If you see one of this, maybe is not convenient flask on it and just let it go.

I guess no reply to this is all we needed.

1 Like

Elpis, it’s been titans across the board since the update.

And i really do not think tiles are random. They really aren’t.

Bad luck? Maybe, but from so many players? And it is not players being biased.

2 Likes

anyway-
i think as an alliance we will stop spending altogether until we see some changes.

After all, perhaps the lack of money from us might have a greater impact than moaning.

1 Like

You’ll have to wait until our next titan appears, which will be about 6 hours.

i guess, we will see it in 6 hours then

Probably tomorrow sometime. 6 hours will be 3am.

The current titan for my alliance is a 10* blue and it looks like we are on track to kill it with 11 or 10 hours left on the timer. I’ve also just achieved breaking my personal record with a 60k+ hit. So…my mileage may differ from yours.

3 Likes

I can’t record a dead Titan. If I’m still awake when it respawns I got you.

:frowning:

2 Likes

As promised, only an 8 star but they all lasted right to the end, never even was a close call. Only did 14k but as you see board wasn’t very monochrome friendly.

I recorded but can’t post it so here are screenshots.

If you want good score on Titans and don’t have great heroes you’re going to need to stun them often and use items.

2 Likes