Everything about and around @NicoX

@NicoX

I also found this but I’m unsure if the meaning :rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Totally not far from reality :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Apparently. . . But that’s a different story :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Well, catching on laserbeam eyes isn’t that competitive. . . There’s only you and me. . . And @pike just joined the competition today with a very clear “No, Pike” :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Congrats, man! You got Health Insurance, right?

Awwww. . . Can’t help it if you seem to love Filipinos too :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Huh? U got kids? Okay, they could go swinging round the TREE then. . . :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Not fully. For some reason it just made me feel better. :joy:

Thank you so much. :sob: Do you have a “People who talk about themselves in the 3rd person for no particular reason” support group I can join, by any chance?

I… I’m so confused. Is this panda wearing a duck skin or is it a duck costume? And why would a panda wear either of those? He’s drinking a carton of purple juice, which is kinda cute, but he’s also wielding a sword, which is not. What are his plans? Killing purple ducks to extract their juice and drink it? This is all so disturbing.

1 Like

I was hoping it’s just a costume, but… now I’m gonna be thinking of skinned ducks. Like with peking duck

https://images.app.goo.gl/D6roNFZ5BpWmBNeaA

1 Like

That NicoX infiltrates every thread off topic is already normal. And he can’t be off topic here. But now there are two of them! :roll_eyes: And I have the feeling that I’m not entirely innocent in this. :man_facepalming: I guess my place in hell is safe…

5 Likes

The duck suit stands for being holy and the need to be nerfed. At the same time he drinks a purple drink. Maybe a symbol for his special, immune to purple? And the sword represents his class as a fighter.

2 Likes

:rofl: So you’ve finally accepted that it’s a simple inevitable fact of life? Like the sun rises in the East, I go off-topic.

I mean… You created this thread, but what do I know? I’m just a human with eyeballs. :joy:

Aaand, now my day is made. :joy:

1 Like

Yeah it’s umm on my discord servers :rofl:

Yeah I’m not sure but I have adopted him … I feel safe now too.

Oh wait yes this! :rofl::two_hearts:

Oh… :disappointed:

2 Likes

:rofl: Nice try, smart girl. Well I just found one on Line. :person_shrugging: :joy:

You feel safe with an obviously deranged and blood thirsty pand… Well nevermind, of course you do. You’re @Pandita_totally_not_Tea. :joy:

:rofl: Sorry to disappoint. Which part is upsettting to you? That I’m human, that I have eyeballs, or both?

how nice, you two can be roomies! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

personally, I thought you were a talking duck, but…

4 Likes

I thought he was a duck! Yeah!

1 Like