Everything about and around @NicoX

@NicoX careful now, pike will be watching about the TREE!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

#trollscomingfortheTREE

2 Likes

I recently pulled Waddles. I already have White Rabbit and…Treevil! The duck, the bunny, the tree. Now it’s your turn @NicoX! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

does the bunny chase the duck into the tree? or…

2 Likes

Ask @NicoX. Or @Nirvana29. :smirk:

2 Likes

Waddles, Bastet, Treevil
The duck, the cat, and the :deciduous_tree:!!!

Yeah, something i didn’t even have! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Pretty sure there’s a cat running around somewhere terrorizing the duck. . . :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: around the tree

@NicoX you really need to emblem stuff
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

So cute, btw
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

Okay, so when is this happening? :unamused: @Theo87

EXTREMELY EMBARRASSING & TRAUMATIZING PICTURES ARE WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

Let’s try. :smirk: Come to the tree side of the force @Theo87! Maybe we can convince @Sorvina too? :thinking: Oh please! :pleading_face: It would drive Nico insane! :rofl: Oh wait, isn’t that already the case? :thinking:

2 Likes

he tried, and he dropped all of them :stuck_out_tongue:

gamitan ng tsinelas… (translation: throw the slippers at that fool!)

3 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: and i thought sleepy is the nicest of them all!

I am so loving this! @NicoX man, u really change people! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

:arrow_down:
Screenshot_20230217-130341_(1)

3 Likes

Now I’m wondering what @NicoX did in your alliance. Did he disappear for two weeks, then came and hit a Titan that you were supposed to let go, while forgetting to opt out of war?

3 Likes

He do that and he will be eaten already!
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

:expressionless: Why am I not surprised? Everything even remotely humilliating to me on te forum has your fingerprints all over it? Now you’re so way past caring that you’re outright signing it.

:expressionless: Case in point…

:rofl: I’m not diminishing your efforts in the least. I made you search extremely annoying posts for TWO DAYS! To find something completely pointless you had no way to find. :joy: And sure, you might not fall for the same trick, but you’ll fall for something equally dumb or even dumber, you know it.

And hairier.

Can confirm.

According to my divine oracle powers, you will be soon. @Elioty33 would be proud of me. Obviously it’s less impressive when you reply 24 days later and i’ts already done, but still.

Don’t need to. It appears my brain produces those naturally.

:rofl: I’m positive bosswoman @Skellet53 could grow a 3rd eye to laserbeam @Pike if necessary.

:joy: Everbybody chases the duck! Why do trolls love victimizing ducsk so much?! They’re broken and need to be nerfed, but they’re people too. See @Pandita ? I’m in such distresss that I’m talking about myself in the 3rd person too. Please help.

:thinking: What are emblems?

I can promise you you don’t want @Theo87 sending you pics. If you have to trust me on ONE thing, it’s that. :joy:

I already tried, but apparently we do insanely competitive stuff, such as hitting titans. :roll_eyes:

He actually is, but I get special treatment. He loves trolling me too, just like every breathing human on this stupid planet. Filipinos seem to love it even more than the average person though. :joy:

4 Likes

I’m proud of you daddy. Do you understand my weird hobbies now? :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Not really, but I love my kids unconditionally. :joy:

2 Likes

see, you get trolled because you go around saying things like “this stupid planet”. we’re just trolling you on behalf of every living being on this world that you’ve insulted

2 Likes

:joy: Fair enough. I deserve multiple lifetimes of trolling.

2 Likes

Yes, several lifetimes! Shame on you! Your ancestors! Your cow! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Mulan reference)

2 Likes

Well at least now you fully understand….

Come here …

Panda will take care of you

gently pets

:panda_face::two_hearts::duck:

3 Likes