Everyone That Started New Bug Threads

Yes, I think so. I have a slightly different set of controls so I’d post a screenshot, but it might look different.

2 Likes

No problem I’ll look a bit harder if I ever start another new thread.

Appreciate your time and apologies for the extra work…

2 Likes

So 100 threads for 1 topic, just means you have to give the same answer each time, pity no one at SG can be bothered today to sort this mess out but just complain about the number of threads they have to respond to.

Errrr. Nobody on this thread is staff. And it’s the weekend. And they are sorting it out as we speak, see the other thread and Kira’s response, before jumping in with your size twenty boots.

1 Like

That’s wholly inaccurate, the on call team are working on it and it’s other players who have remarked about the unnecessary number of threads.

2 Likes

What I do? :innocent:

I think you need to be a mod to do this.

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

I’ll think about it

1 Like

Wondering i haven’t finished POV

When I’ve accomplished more then others and they have been done for awhile now receiving 2 or 3 chests already. I do have other screen shots of another player

Out of topic. For culling and merging to other more appropriate thread/s.

Have you wondered whether some players bought the Elite Valor Pass giving them 9,000 valor points upon purchase which allowed them to finish the Path of Valor early on and able to open several valor chests already???

2 Likes

No because I bought that also. So no I haven’t wondered that

Well, then, you should even wonder more (!!!) since you bought that Elite Valor Pass costing players around $20. With the valor challenges you have already accomplished and that extra 9,000 valor points, you should have already completed all 50 milestones in POV. You are on the 48th Milestone and have already accomplished all valor challenges, save the daily challenge(s). I am still on the 46th Milestone, approaching the 47th, and I have 5/9 on titans POV and 18/27 daily challenges POV. That 9,000 additional valor points from the Elite Valor Pass purchase could already get me to the 50th Milestone. Are you sure you purchased the Elite Valor Pass (this can be best evidenced if you have the ability to opt for the gold frame on your player avatar) or just the regular Valor Pass? I didn’t purchase any, so I may have missed something.

Ok thanks for the info. And answering my question. Much appreciated

So, did you buy the Elite Valor Pass or the regular one?

Yeah I’m guessing I must of just bought the regular I one not elite. Thought I had bought the elite.