Everyone That Started New Bug Threads

Everyone that started new bug threads this morning for the same Raid Tournament Loot Bug

Please click the link below:

starting a 100 threads for 1 topic is ridiculous and a little common sense and quick glimpse at the recent threads or a quick 2 minute search goes a long way

every time we have a bug, i see the same results where 100 people hit the bug report section and start a new thread…

only takes 1 thread…

thanks

19 Likes

Expecting mad people to act rational… you’re getting old, Rigs :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

I guess reading and thinking is hard in weekend times…
:man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

eh

expecting just a very little bit of common sense at the very least from people using this forum

shouldn’t be a high expectation. they can read, they can write, should practice the first more and save time on the latter…

4 Likes

Sat here with :popcorn: thinking the very same things @rigs. Can’t fix stupid. These times, eh.

2 Likes

I understand people are piased but you are absolutely right that checking before posting the top 5 threads in bugs shouldn’t be that hard…

Maybe the forum can be configured that there are is a cap of new threads in every 10 minutes for these things?

2 Likes

as far as this goes, all I can say is

tumblr_ng124prnGs1qlvq41o9_250

3 Likes

We old players does not need much but new players really need all kinds of stuff, posibility to get EHT or ETT from tourney has big impact on their growth. For example; if i weren’t lucky enough to pull some good heroes via single pulls i may (or may not) give up already on this game.

My lucky single pulls: Vela, Miki, Ariel, Tyr, Heimdall, Mother North, Santa etc.

So I totally understand their frustration about loot. Most players including me like to open treasure boxes :smiley:

2 Likes

i may have missed it but i didn’t see “this is [user name here]'s first time posting” at the top of any of the new bug report threads started regarding the Raid Tournament Loot Bug, therefore each one should have known to search or look at the most recent bug thread titles before posting a new bug

that being said, old or new, none of us enjoy getting less than we were supposed to for rewards

i filed a support ticket and hit the forum as fast as everyone else, but i used the thread i saw that was already started with the most replies instead of starting a new one…

just keeps the forum from being as cluttered and allows information to be more accessible for both devs & players when we dont have multiple threads going on for the same topic/issue

5 Likes

Similar to members asking questions on issues that have the answers right at the top of the same thread…some claimed laziness, but it’s far easier to scroll to the top of the page and read, than scrolling to the bottom and start to write…

Similarly, it’s far easier to click on ‘‘new’’ ‘‘latest’’ and “unread” to get fresh info, than starting a new topic that already has over 100t threads of same topic.

2 Likes

Sounds a bit like

:laughing:

But I greatly appreciate the sentiment

And it always seems to happen at the weekend!!

9 Likes

lol well i figured a duplicate thread about duplicate threads might help get the point across

2 Likes

The staff have now manually set the bugs category to require authorization for new posts.

I wonder if Discourse has a setting that forces that requirement if there is a spike in bug posts :thinking:

3 Likes

i barely know how to use discourse so no idea

I’m still googling for the “autobump” solution to our recruiting threads lol

@littleKAF gave me the idea…

Sometimes I wonder who’s side he’s on…

1 Like

are you sayin he’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing?

he’s pulling the wool over our eyes?

4 Likes

Boom.

Bardic post of the Day :medal_military:

A pun with a meta double-edged compliment.

You know your audience :clap:

4 Likes

I did write a post, after checking the bugs forum first… By the time I’d completed the post the forum had a load of posts appearing, so I replied asking the mods to close the thread and meanwhile posted in the thread with most replies.

Is there a way to delete a post after starting one? I had a look but didn’t notice anything obvious

2 Likes

There’s a bin icon :slight_smile:

But they’re all locked now so I’m going to remove them all.

3 Likes

Ok, is that the same as removing a reply? I think I went in to edit but only saw save or X

Thanks for clarifying :+1:t3:

2 Likes