Everybodys "My weakest Five" list

This one hurt me, too. Those are two of the best on my roster. Like, everyday players. Ouch!

My weakest 5: Zulag - Justice (even with costume) - Richard? - Horghall - Azlar

Russula might actually be the answer in blue, as she sits at 3^70. I had already decided to ascend her due to a lack of other blue projects and the fact that Kage has made me a believer in very fast heroes. I welcomed today’s Russula buff for that reason.

The only one on my list that I can reasonably hope will get buffed is Zulag. I really wanted to like her, but she just doesn’t do enough. At least some part of her special should be undispellable.

1 Like

This was a tough choice

1 Like

Say twenty what nows?

1 Like

In order of “worst to least-worst”

Captain Nemo, Myztero, Exeera, Mica, Morgan Le Fay

1 Like

I have Grimble. I find him very useful, although hovering around the 2400 Cup mark, my use for him is mostly as a Hurt All at Average speed. He’s tough, too.

My alt has Seshat. She is simply that account’s top Purple hero. She is Fast, she creates meat shields (so I can get away with a cone healer if need be), she dispels buffs, she hits HARD. She’s pretty great. Grimble is … also … there.

Has Grimble been very useful in a couple specific instances? You bet! Third time through Dr. Moreau, he was critical. Up against level 8 of that challenge with Chinese Minions a-Go-Go? Undoubtedly! More useful overall generally speaking than Seshat? Um … that would be “No.”

You don’t face Freya, Bera, Hulda, M&M, Krampus, W3K, Set, etc. etc. tanks/defenses and don’t participate in minion wars?

Each to their own I guess. And we all face different defenses. But personally in no universe would I think that Seshat is better than Grimble in today’s top meta.

5 Likes

A couple Freyas and a couple Beras. Hulda is rare. M&M basically don’t exist. I’d rather hit Krampus with Seshat than Grimble. Set is a myth.

Come on down to 2400-2500! The water’s fine! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok fair, perception is driven by need. At that level Grimble may not get that much use, although I’d encourage you to try him against any Freyas and Beras you meet.

I’m OK at my end of the pool at 2600+ (although that is my main account, which I don’t play much these days. On my alt I splash around at the 1300-1500 level)

From my maxed 5*:

Purple - CB Killhare (she isn’t bad but I have strong purples and she is my least favourite)

Yellow - Bai Yeong

Green - Elradir

Red - Yang Mai

Blue - C.Isarnia

Everyone has their own perception. I find it somewhat funny that 2 heroes mentioned in peoples’ lists - Elradir and Myztero - are 2 of only a few heroes in the whole set of E&P heroes that can win a raid 2 5* vs 5 5* (against the right type of defense, but still looking at a TP differential of 3000ish). I wouldn’t think that a hero that has that potential could ever be considered “worst”, although they could certainly classify as “niche” or even “too niche” depending on your experiences.

I actually like Elradir but I have only 2 5* green maxed. Him and LotL, she is much more usefull for me.

Ok fair, I’d take LOTL over Elradir too in 95% of cases

I have pretty similar list as the OP:

Red / Green / Blue / Purple / Yellow
Reuben / Atomos / Klaern / Zulag / G. Owl

Haven’t ascended any of them though.

1 Like

My worst levelled 5* for each color

Red - Anzogh

Blue - Rian (I honestly didn’t known there was a hero named Rian until I pulled him in CF2)

Green - Bertilla

Yellow - Poseidon, I guess even though I like him. The rest are just better

Purple - Chakkoszrot :frowning_face:

Was gonna post “Thorne” but the OP mentioned legendary.

2 Likes

mine are :
R / G / B / P / Y
Elena / Horghall / Thorne / Obakan / Justice

without s1:
Russel / Atomos / Rian / Khiona / Delilah

I’m waiting for someone to say that their weakest 5 is Arco, Khufu, Ludwig, Guardian Panther costume and Anne

:rofl:

12 Likes

Green: useless Elradir

Dark: useless Khiona

Holy: after I fed my maxed Joon to SE… I’m out of mediocre holy legendaries

Fire: I never use non costume Azlar because he’s mediocre, even when I need barbarians. Many epic heroes are simply better. I have Yang Mai unleveled because I just find her mediocre.

Ice: Thorne without costume. Same as Azlar.

In three months we gonna have +400 OP heroes in the game so I think that will happen very soon. :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Only maxed, non S1 heroes:
Telluria - Zulag - Bai Yeong - Alexandrine - Noor

1 Like