Events need a cap on stage replay

Considering I spent $0 on items, $0 on refills, yes it was skills. Others can do it too.

3 Likes

Good it needed to be stirred. Iā€™m not gonna sit back and act like these things are O.K. when they are not. I do what I have to do each event to make sure I get what I need, I have no imaginary underwear size that I need to try and flaunt mine has been doing me well for years

And would that be a bad thing? Iā€™m not that sure.
No reruns on a completed stage looks like a nice idea. At least, items and stuff will be distributed more evenly with bless of RNG, not with luck manipulation

1 Like

So itā€™s ok to manipulate with cash and items but how dare the players have to deal with just RNGā€¦interesting take.

1 Like

Well I think folks assume they would be in the middle (or ahead) of the bell curve of RNG, not necessary where they might land. :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™ve spent $0 on Challenge Events, and havenā€™t even used any Flasks, and have gotten Top 1000/500/1000 in Rare/Epic/Legendary for every Challenge Event in the last cycle of them.

Thatā€™s enough to net me an extra two 4* mats every month, and a bunch of 3* mats and EHT/ETT.

So unless youā€™re only talking about Top 10 or the winner, I donā€™t agree that cash is relevant.

Items are definitely an important part of Challenge Events, but whatā€™s wrong with that?

I plan my entire month around having Battle Items ready for Challenge Events.

I choose which Battle Items to use or not use on Titans accordingly too.

Why shouldnā€™t I be rewarded for those efforts?

Not to mention, the game says it itself:

I deal with RNG rewards everywhere else in the game.

Challenge Events are my favorite part of the game, because theyā€™re the only place that I can get different specific loot based on my performance.

I think thereā€™s more than enough RNG in boards, matchmaking, and rewards all over the place.

I have no problem with Challenge Events having some non-RNG components ā€” and obviously boards and Mysterious Chests are still plenty of RNG in them as it is.

Iā€™m not sure why youā€™d be arguing for more RNG influence while also saying you want Challenge Events to be more skill based.

19 Likes

This idea is basically like ā€œLetā€™s limit summoning to 5 summons per portalā€ or else people are buying their way to the top with the best heroes.

Letā€™s let everything be decided by RNG.

Doesnā€™t sound like a very good idea to me, TBH.

This is coming from someone who wonā€™t ever spend gems to refill WE ever, unless I end up hitting it big and make a few million dollars a year.

3 Likes

Right but keep letting cash decide everything is just fineā€¦of all people this is almost the funniest thing ever coming from the rants you have had against p.o.v which requires nothing but planning and a intime purchase that can be done at the end of your progress.

Seems reasonable to me.

I never flee, and do just fine.

That would only really affect the very top rankings ā€” which seems to be the intention.

2 Likes

Honestly, I donā€™t see a problem with this at all. I disagree with this statement because it definitely isnā€™t about who has the most cash, but even if it was the case, I donā€™t see whatā€™s wrong with it.

POVā€™s problem is in its effort to reward ratio. I donā€™t see how thatā€™s relevant here.

Iā€™m glad you enjoy them I used to enjoy them but this last one felt like a task that I just needed to complete for my P.O.V. yes I know how to place high but the exploits shown and not addressed is an issue. When Players are able to show video proof of exploits being used and the company does nothing to rectify it it breeds mistrust and in a game where my money is being spent regularly I dont have time to be not trusting the people Iā€™m giving my money.

1 Like

Frankly speaking, Iā€™m more dissatisfied with reward system, not that same people are in the top. That system was implemented in the beginning of times, with kinda limited players active. You see, being top 10 among 100k players is not same as being top 10 among 10m players. I would prefer something like tournament reward system and completion bonus. Even with 4* on a 5* tournament, I easily squeze in 5% tier, and sometimes in 1%. Percentages can be different, but 0.1% of 10m is still a big number.

12 Likes

With P.O.V rng has nothing to do with whether you complete it or not and you have page upon page of complaint that people dont want to put in time. With these events people who put time and money can buy and advantage over other players. No matter what you buy for P.O.V you cant surpass other players simply you can complete a tier sooner. Events need to be structured similarly to P.O.V with the rewards. Witb maybe only the top 100 getting biggest winnings but the whole playerbase getting more for competeing just like P.O.V. the way the rewards are structured for the events is complete garbage and anyone can attest to that

This is wrong. The rewards for the ranking has been revamped along the revamped challenge events in autumn last year.

If you want to see horrible rewards look up the previous rewards. They increased them by a lot of many ranks.

3 Likes

This is totally true, and itā€™s certainly better than it used to be.

But Iā€™d still like to see better rewards for a larger pool.

With something like 1.5 million active players, Top 1000 is still only 0.067% of players.

14 Likes

Iā€™m talking not about actual rewards, but about a system as a whole. Like 1-3 get all the shinies, 100 get very good stuff, 1000 get good stuff, 10000 get flasks and token and 0.99m suck. Not fun at all.

2 Likes

The rewards could be split up way better than they are now. Itā€™s way too hard for even one year players to get anything more significant and by the time they can move up the same players are using the same exploits. And yes I was here with the awful rewards and the completion rewards are tons better but adding in some completion rewards doesnt change the fact that the system has been flawed, had it not why would they have changed the rewards to begin with??? They basically through some people a bone so to.speaknwith the completion rewards hoping they would shut up. Tired of being quiet while the same crap goes on and on.

I COMPLETELY DISAGREE WITH THIS. Like, I canā€™t even use words to express how much I disagree with this.

Challenge event rewards are done 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x better than POV. Like, the two are not even close to being comparable.

Iā€™d rather get rid of all POV rewards and replace it with just 1 monthā€™s worth of challenge event per yeaer.

1 Like

Partial quote:

I donā€™t understand this statement: The POV tells you you have to score high?

(Iā€™m not being facetious; I havenā€™t done the Challenge Event section at all).

Can you please explain your comment, preferably with a screenshot, because what Iā€™m seeing is ā€œcomplete Challenge Eventā€, not ā€œcomplete it with such-and-such scoreā€.

Stay on topic please :wink:

2 Likes