Event invocation - ONLY AVERAGE 3*** Heros!

**EVENT INVOCATION ONLY PROVIDES AVERAGE 3 STAR HEROS! _Please just safe your money, you’ll never get anything special!!
Did the 2600 gems invocation to get -once again - 10 useless heros to feed my other heros. Not worth anything! This was the fourth time this happened!! Safe your money!

1 Like

Disappointing, but the odds have been published now and it’s not unexpected to get all 3* on a 10 pull.

Everyone just needs to go in with their eyes open or, as you say, save their money.

Invest in training camps, they’re free.

4 Likes

Finished the event and the epic token gave me a 3* - food again.

10 drop - 9x 3* and 1 4* Boomer - yes save your money.

1 Like

I am inclined to say that we had even better odds before, but now that they published it, they put it so bad we can do nothing about it.

2 Likes

Where is the odds published? @Luiz ?

Every summon screen has an “?” above with all odds listed.

You need to upgrade E&P to at least 15.0.0. There will be ‘i’ letter in every portal (left upper corner).

Ok. Thanks @Warthelan and @prom

Thats totally my impression too.

I guess whales can confirm or deny it better then anyone.

1 Like

the epic token won Ulmer, plus 3 pull Baltazar, Isaac, Oberon.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Once for a 10x pull is possible, but for the fourth time is… odd. Since we now know the chances (thanks Apple!), we know that for a 10x event pull the chances of getting all 3* heroes are about 3%. That 3% is still higher than the (good) chances of getting a Hotm with an epic token or getting a legendary event hero with 300 gems.

Lamentable, invocation 2600 gems on pirate event, result 10 x 3 *.

It’s just bad luck… I did 2 single pulls then the token from the event and I got an ishtak, li xiu and a boomer. Just the way the cookie crumbles.

1 Like

Got boomer and grimm. Did 3 pulls too. Waiting for the next event and aegir

Odds shown below:

So it’s fairly unlikely at these odds to draw only 3*: 3.3%. I was surprised at how likely 4* are, as shown, based on the number of complaints like those above. The odds of 5% draw are exactly what most of us have thought. Posted odds of a HotM are a little lower than my guess; I used 1.5% in my estimations.

I did an event summon and got 10 3* a while back. I’ve also done a 10x elemental purple pull and pulled 3 5*. It’s a dice roll, and always has been.

Same here first 5 star was justice. Then lo g time nothing and on a 10 pull elemental dark i got 2 dark 5 star and the bonus roll with aeron.

Seems I am only happy one in that theme, becayse I made 0 rolls and spent 0 cents :smile: :wink: Also got 2 4* troops from 4-5 (dont remember) free summon tokens, but had nothing for almost 4 months… (4* troops I mean). Seems SGG statistic work such way - here you have 10% odds, well you recieve now 9000 summons crap, but later you will definently recieve 1000 good in a row… ok you didn’t recieve anything for 10000 summon, let’s try with 100 000 then!.. :slight_smile: Theory of probabilities laughes on you all after 10x summon with 3* only 0,71¹º = 0,03255243551 So 3.25%.

You shouldn’t pull in Epic summons !
Just pull in Elemental summons.
The 3☆ in 1 root is ofc less than in 5 roots!
At least you will get new 4☆ from that elemental which could come very handy if you still have 3/4☆ heros team!

1 Like

That’s very sound advice. The only Epic pulls I make are when I have a gold token. All other summons are from Events, Elemental or Atlantis portals.

1 Like