Event heroes from TC20

One of my alliance mates says today he received Black Knight from TC20… How is It possible???

1 Like

:ox: :poop: :man_farmer:

2 Likes

Praise the E&P Lord. A wonder has happened

2 Likes

Would be a fun bug. Any proof?

it’s not possible.

Did they perhaps get him from the Hero Academy…?

2 Likes

Screenshot on his recent activity, otherwise he is just bullsitting

3 Likes

It would either be a miracle or a huge enormous bug in the system. It’s Just not possible From TC20

You can’t get BK from hero academy either. Only older event heroes are available.

3 Likes

Aren’t only the original Event Heroes (ie. Guin, QoH, but not BK or Jabber) in HA?

1 Like

No, he swear from tc20… Maybe the most wonderful bug in the World!

O, probably, he’s just a liar

1 Like

I don’t think, I pretty much know it for sure.
Let him screen the recent activity if you think he is true…

:grin: eso es mentira donde paso eso

They barely drop Mana Potions do you really think they will drop a -1% chance hero like that? Not true.

2 Likes

Lol…I saw someone say he got Lancelot from a standard 10 pull somewhere once.

When pressed they could offer no proof and the only thing I could guess was he wanted some attention and in his brag post he forgot Lancelot was an event hero.

He got attention though. Mostly just people calling him a liar but still…attention is attention right?

3 Likes

He maybe confused Lancelot and Leonidas?

Not sure who you’d confuse for BK though.

No he posted the hero card. It was pre-family bonus so didn’t have the family symbol on it.

Was quite funny…even when people started to post the event info up he still wouldn’t admit he was lying.

Just don’t understand it myself.

In regards to the lad swearing he had BK the only “proof” will be be from his recent activity and even then it could be an old screen shot. But we know it’s not a bug, we know he’s telling a porky. Why? Who can say I guess.

1 Like

Ask him or her to post a screenshot of his recent activity screen, here, on this thread. If Black Knight shows there I’ll believe it. If not… well…

2 Likes

I did… He just doesn’t do It… So I’ve understood… Thank you all

Wouldn’t matter how old it would be, it would say it was collected from TC20…

…of course, being impossible, we all know it ain’t true…

2 Likes