Even MORE Unfair than the Most Unfair Game Ever šŸŽ°

Guys, girlsā€¦

I was reading that this game is unfair. Indeed, the most unfair game ever.

But sometimes real life is just as bad.

Can you think of any time that life was even more unfair than losing 100 trophies on a phone game?

Iā€™ve got two from this morningā€¦

Our supermarket delivery only contained one carton of apple juice, so I had to have orange juice :angry:

AND this entire batch of toilet paper is inadequately perforated so it tears unevenly!!

19 Likes

Lol. Not gonna post a picture, but i think itā€™s unfair when you got to go to the loo, and your family member, (not saying any names) is on there already!

2 Likes

Pictures or it didnā€™t happen :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Or at least an artistā€™s impressionā€¦

1 Like

Now THIS is unfair.

1 Like

I went to the chinese restaurant to order stir fried peppersteak for lunch, they told me they were out of steamed riceā€¦unfair to the maximum

2 Likes

Letā€™s be real. thatā€™s not surprisingā€¦Jonahā€™s always had his pinky up you know for tea and pretense and what not.

3 Likes

Out of rice?!?

Man, thatā€™s almost as unfair as getting only three green tiles on a thunder unicorn

2 Likes

I have never heard anything like it in my life lol

2 Likes

Wow you actually got 3 tilesā€¦lucky man indeedā€¦

2 Likes

Pleeeeeeeeease. I killed a team so fast in raid tourney this morning, all of my music selections I have cut off prematurely.

:angry:

3 Likes

3ksfhq

3 Likes

Oh, indeed

original

2 Likes

The other day I went out to buy a pork souvlaki at a local Greek diner at noon. They told me they were out of pork.

They only opened at 11!

I bet @JonahTheBard ordered them all delivered Uber Air :rofl: !

3 Likes

A professor gave a student in thermodynamics a C- with a grade of a 62 just because it was their second time taking the class. While several other students with grades 65, 67,67, & 68 all received either D or D+ā€¦ #unfair

3 Likes

I play an online soccer manager game.

The chance of having your goalkeeper injured is about 1 in 50 matches or more.

There was a match in which

• The goalkeeper was injured
  • The subtitute goalkeeper entered the field and minutes later got injured
  • A subtitute player entered as goalkeeper and minutes later got injured

Lucklyā€¦ it wasnā€™t me.

5 Likes

Wowsers trousers, thatā€™s almost as bad as pulling a duplicate 3*

2 Likes

This one time I was born and I found out my parents werenā€™t super rich and powerful but just regular people with jobs and a mortgage.

7 Likes

Unfair when you have an awesome 3 * and for sure you will get to the talent grid to find out you get stuck and your talent never actually improves so you get raided and youā€™re fighting at silver level again. Bastards :blush:

I recently saw an improv show where the central conceit was the the father had house rules to all games that allowed him to essentially cheat and always win. The best was when his children challenged him to Rock, Paper, Scissor, he got ā€œPocket Rock.ā€ No matter what he throws, he can always switch to his other hand, which is a rock, stored safely in his pocket. So he can always win (as long as he never stars by actually throwing rock)!

It was pretty hilarious to see him repeatedly curb stomp his own kids so they had to do various chores, run errands, not attend prom, etc.

2 Likes