Evelyn Hero of the Month pulls

x6 pulls with tokens and nothing yet. I’ll wait for some of the Christmas deals

The Christmas event should appear in the next 24 hours. I’d suggest that everyone pulling for Evelyn hold off till then.

8 Likes

I did not wait cause I also wanted a Wu from my elemental summon. Only 3 Li Xius to be found. What do I do with all these Li Xius??

Keep them for now because there is some sort of benefit to having duplicates in the near future. Kerri mentioned it the other day.

3 Likes

Just saw Evelyn’s card, she does 210% damage instead 225% b 4 her release. Any thoughts on her special?

Happy cake day, @wharflord , and thank you for all the valuable time you give to making the community a more informed place :).

I’m sort of sad that Avalon is not until the 13th. Now I have to choose between waiting two weeks or investing a few pulls in the seasonal summon… I’m not sure I am strong enough to wait two weeks after waiting months…

3 Likes

She is green panther. Just better. Should answer you

She’s the best HotM since Gravemaker. As the final hero with a color specific defense reduction, she’ll be critical vs blue titans.

4 Likes

Elaborate please!! @Kerridoc

1 Like

I’m curious too why to keep duplicates.

6 pulls and I got her!

6 Likes

Congrats dude. Let us know how you like her!

1 Like

I got her on 40 pulls. With Vivica and Isarnia.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t there be a yellow hero in Jan with that elemental link or are they skipping yellow?

@codehero thanks! I will do that. Already training feeders now.

It’s horribly off-topic, but there’s a new feature in beta that greatly helps the “maxed level, <max special” issue. Trust me, just leave those heroes be until the change rolls in.

6 Likes

No pulls for me until the winter heroes are up tomorrow. Congrats to all those getting Evelyn!

4 Likes

There is one, her name is Onatel, her special is absolutely nuts and may cause her to get nerfed.

4 Likes

I have six darts, a d blade and a tome with Onatel’s name on them. She’s a new dimension of sweet. Also our first hero with a serious disability (blindness).

6 Likes

For Jan?

20 characters