Established And Extremely Active Alliance Looking for Two More

Dreadnaught, an extremely active alliance on LINE and in active game chat with 28 members is looking for two people to fill spots that have just come open. We are an adult alliance with a mind towards bettering our teams with our knowledge and history while keeping in mind that it is just still a game. We are currently on 8 star titans and are routinely taking down 7 star titans like no body’s business.

We require 600 trophies and also require that our members hit one out of three titans and participate fully in every war (all six flags must be used). After 30 days, we promote Members to Elder and have an established Leader System. We have a ton of notes with all the history of our members, a ton of experience.

Our Alliance score is currently 101906 and we would love to have you, if you are a like minded individual. If you have any questions, feel free to leave it here and I will respond as quickly as I can. Thanks for reading and we hope to see you in the game soon!

DJRodeo

We still have three openings in our alliance. Also, if you are below our requirements and are just learning the game, we have an alliance for newer members who are just learning the game called Dreadnaughty. It is run by the same wonderful co-leaders who help make Dreadnaught incredible on secondary accounts. If you have any questions about our alliance, please do not hesitate to ask. I love questions and would love to see you joining us soon.

Thanks!

bump for exposure! come check us out!!

One spot filled! Two to go! We are looking forward to seeing you soon. We love new members and answering questions. If we don’t know the answer, we will find it for you.

Thanks!

Bump to the top.Two spots left. Come check us out and see if we are the right fit for you!

New alliance recruitment thread opened

Cookie Settings