Esme buff proposal

Here my proposals

• give a moderate amount of mana to all allies for each fiend removed
  • cleans status ailments from all allies

All she needs is the condition removed from her fiend immunity.

3 Likes

oh yeah, and that too please :slight_smile:
although I’d rather pick my proposals if I had a choice
the fact she’s not cleansing is really annoying
If she would cleanse she’d have much more usage, since fiends aren’t really an issue at the moment

I agreed she need something to make her better. I never see her on defend and everyone on my alliance say she is not that good. There is so many healer that is highly desire compare to her.

1 Like

Fiends are the new minions. She is the new Grimble, released too soon to be initially effective.

1 Like

It’s possible yet not sure…
Adding something more to her card (even a small thing like a cleanse) would make her usable as of right now

Agreed, but SG may see it differently.

I would add:

°cleans status aliments and fiends from all allies
°boost health of all allies for 600hp.
°reduce mana of all fiend maker enemies for 24% for 3 turns /fiend maker heroes can not get mana for next 3 turns :blush:

5 Likes

My suggested buff is this:

Esme
Destroys all Fiends from all allies.
Recovers 40% health for all allies.
:up: All allies reflect Fiends to random enemies for 4 turns.

9 Likes

It would be nice to see something that continues her anti-fiend theme. I think the simplest option here would be a nice buff (ATT or DEF) on an allies who have a fiend removed.

Another option would be a debuff on fiend summoners. This also has a nice symmetry: once you take out fiend summoners you remove some of her utility. So you’re balancing “easier to take out one, maybe two opponents” with “Esme becomes a subpar healer.”

1st: ALL heroes should get fiend immunity
2nd: cleans or debuff
3rd: 44% heal

With that she would become decent healer. Not superb but useful.

3 Likes

Yes that skill is worthless if you have to wait for fiends before you can heal. Just give everyone immunity no matter if they have a fiend or not

1 Like

Yeah i think she is very weak

1 Like

Yeah exacty she needs a buff

1 Like

I agree. She needs a buff.

1 Like

How often do you see her in the game compare to other healer? She is not viable no over heal and no dispell or mana boost.

1 Like

well, she did get a decent buff

not enough, still meh

be grateful. than not. this is a free buff. instead of having to pull the costume again

1 Like

I’m not even sure that this is a buff…more often than not, her old heal would’ve been better than +650 hp
Plus she would need to cleanse in order to be on par with top blue healers…