☀ Eset – Season 5 Hero – 5* Holy / Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Papyros and Set can breathe a sigh of relief. They are no longer the worst heros from the S5 portal!

6 Likes

I disagree. Sure, she’s not the best (none of the S5 lot really excite me to be fair), but a tile-enhancer, who hits 6 times, with the potential to do an additional 70% to all. If she was average we’d like her, and fast we’d be thinking she was perfect. Pop her next to Ludwig and we get a whack-a-rat hero who’ll probably hurt more than you think.

Everyone hated Papyros and he pops up quite a lot and causes problems, no he’s not Khufu or anyone with a superfast death Ray, but he’s found a place - Eset will too.

5 Likes

An interesting hero. Should be great for titans and useful for raids despite being slow

Not needed now but interesting

She is meant as titan hero :slight_smile:

That is 5x extra dmg to titans, and throwing cyclones and tornadoes bring similar effect to Pengi blaster.

On top of that, she is the first yellow attack shield charger, which is another titan hero skill.
She is only missing barbarian class to be 11 out of 10 titan hero :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Getting very frustrated with this game. Did 40 pulls yesterday and got nothing. Not even the hotm which i want bad.

So i had 5 free pulls today and instead of a featured hero i pulled Bennu of all heros. Did not want him at all after reading here on the forums about him.

Anyone else having problems pulling this hotm? Ive gotten every horm since Silvaria but no luck on this one yet.

Oh back on topic I would love to have Eset to play around with. Too bad we cant trade heros because this game would be so much better.

4 Likes

I did 20 pulls chasing Eset and HotM…
But I was so lucky that I got Elena on 6th pull and Thorne on the last
No hotm no s5 5* hero ^^

Eset should have 3 stars. It;s a total disappointment. Her only usage is for titans, but there are already 3 and 4 stars yellow heroes better than Eset. A big bleahh to Zynga! Their heads are full with fog, confirmed again.

Wait what? Who is better in yellow for titans than Eset?
He is unique in what he does and will be breaking titan records scores on black ones :slight_smile:

Eset is quite good, but I prefer Norton products, Eset made few viruses pass to my PC :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

True, It’s a good hero for black titans. Bane is now in danger. You’ll spend matts on raising Eset ?

Rhys for one…then you have Jackal/C Leo, Zekena/C Viv, Bertulf/Miki, and probably Motega? I guess you sub out Motega in this case, but you’d have to be really careful to not step on the tile buff with Rhys.

Ever heard of 3/70? :slight_smile:

Rhys raises normal attack which can be achieved with titan baner. His shield buffing is for mana.
Eset raises shields attack up.

Rhys raises normal attack which can be achieved with titan baner. His shield buffing is for mana.
Eset raises shields attack up.

Right, but the buff is BETTER than a Titan banner. Significantly. I also know his shield buff is mana, but the point is that it overwrites the attack buff from Eset…THAT is why you have to be REALLY careful with firing order.

Not significantly to the addition of Esset buff

I am. I’m at 306 pulls in January with 0 HOTM to show for it. Also only one non-S1 5* in that too (but four S1)

But I’m also one of the unluckiest souls [in E&P] you’ll ever find; yay me :roll_eyes:

However, I have saved over 100 coin pulls for the upcoming festival, so it would take some insanely stupid bad luck for me to not pull the HOTM after over 400, up to 500, pulls. A statistical improbability. But hell, if it’ll happen to anyone, it’ll def be me :sunglasses:

(Honestly, now I’m kinda tempted just to see lol)

On Topic

I don’t think Eset is as bad as everyone’s making her out to be… I swear, people these days only seem to love the shiny OP heroes, and balanced heroes aren’t given the time of day.

She’s the only tile attack buffer in holy (akin to Karnov, but stronger), and therefore, her utility is crucial for Top Scores, and will keep her relevant for years. Specifically for Purple titans. Also, she can be paired with Rhys - so long as she fires after he does - to obtain the best scores.

Too, she will make quite a solid Rush star :muscle: A hero I’d personally love to pull, myself :smiling_face:

12 Likes

Agree. Yes, Eset is not amazing in raids but she’s a must-have for titans (particularly MT). Mostly people just rate a hero based on their defense/attack potential (but mainly defense). While I do agree personally that this is the most fun part and the part I value the most too, it’s still not something to neglect when a hero like this provides such a valuable addition to a MT/titan team. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in that boat padding backwards with you buddy…did more than that and got nothing not even one 5* featured or not. As far as bennu goes, I’ve seen him on defense and in the right team can be quite formidable.

2 Likes

Funny thing happened… so u know the 2 Golden emblems we all got along with an apology from SG saying they’d sorted the releasing of heroes incorrectly…Weeeeeellll they did actually release her at 7am as advertised with the +74% and -67% and I made this video not long after and she had reverted back to Jott Lvl tile boost.

So does this mean we get another 2 Golden Emblems…? …Please & Ty ;?)

9 Likes

@Petri This hero need buff.
if not, at least this hero is at average speed. fast would be better.
if She slows. at least the damage buff.
Maybe :

• Deals 300% damage to the target. Deals exta damage is the target is Dark.
  • Deals 400% damage to 5 random enemies. Deals exta damage is the target is Dark.
2 Likes