Error with atlantis summon

I tried to purchase an atlantis gem pack and during the purchasing process something went awry and while the money was still deducted I did not recieve the gems and tokens. After that whenever I want to purchase another pack it says I already have this item and I am stuck.

Did you reboot the app already? Sometimes helps

1 Like

Happened me too a couple of weeks ago. After a couple of hours the items turned up and I could do further transactions. I rebooted the app in the process (generally make sure you actually end the app process on your phone, so it doesn’t just hides in the background), but I don’t think that mattered.

I did also delete the app cash memory of Google Play/pay, as suggested somewhere regarding this problem, and I think this is a Google app ‘problem’ rather than E&P app problem.

Wait for some hours and contact SG if it doesn’t fix itself. If you’re hunting Kunchen you might want to contact SG immediately, but the chance of getting a reply on such short notice is not good…

I did try rebooting but did not help. After waiting for a while I received the pack. Thanks both of you and SG.

1 Like

You will have to open a ticket.
There is nothing the forum can do for you in this matter.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings