Error in raid matchmaking algorithm – FrancescoDarkness‘s feedback and discussion on Raiding

Sonja is a fast blue hero ( called a sniper ) with the added bonus that she dispells all opponent buffs.

Cademon in green does the same Thing and is also very usefull.

If you Level your 4* first you have more heros to choose from for color stacking.

What is your mative language ? Although looking at your name I am afraid I do not speak it.

1 Like

I speak Slovakia and Czech

It is a pity that I did not make a video, here it is clear to see when the game goes to someone’s hand, 3x attack or once I killed the player and none and I purposely played against the opponent what I had to get only 11 cups but not even a chance I did not get !!! Three times in a row is no accident! The distribution of stones is staggered and not accidentally.

Find facebook group Empires puzzles cz-sk. There you can place your questions in your native language. Me and other can easily help you.

that’s cool thank you I’m going to find it

SmartSelect_20190822-120033_Empires

I told myself I will give it a chance but after today I end up paying, again it is intended for selected people, as a coincidence I got all threes and even the same. I already win more in eurojackot there at least do not fall the same numbers 3 times

1 Like

This game makes you feel too much despair. Find a game that brings you joy.

Namahage is a great 3* and I would keep 5 of him to compete in challenge events where green is a heavy color. Just sayin :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Last 10-pull I did on Atlantis I didn’t even get any Atlantis heroes. All classic, all duplicates.

I play with the same principal cards as the others but it is always intended in advance who is to win, neither attack nor defense is always lost without chance of winning, and whenever I buy nothing, suddenly buy something interesting, chance. This is the only way this game does

Scam or normal game? Make a picture of yourself, the game will determine exactly who is to win the match. And when it is necessary to determine that you do not have a chance, count how many times I wrote that I did not just hit to win

Wu kong just bad at raids.
And i don’t understand what idea of mono in raids at the first place.
This was actualy great field what you can use to your advantage, but you just… lose it.

I do not want ot offend you, i know many people love to use wu kongs, play mono, just like you.
I personaly hate to use it, because it is unreliable for me.

Wu Kong used to work great for me, but I think he’s broken now… or at least mine is.

Mono for raids is great for taking a big chunk out of the team, but it’s difficult to get a full clear relying on a single color. Nice strategy for weakening teams in wars though!

Actually it was a great board, but you simply made bad moves. Here you should have moved the red tiles WITHOUT using Kong, so that one tile would have probably (clearly?) killed Marjana, but you -you- made that tile to miss. I mean, it’s ok bringing Kong during raid, but why using it when it’s not strictly necessary?

Moreover, at 4:45 why did you chose to pop that yellow dragon? instead of: moving those 4 red tiles on the right charging Falcon, shoot, and then move those 3 tiles under Vivica?

3 Likes

The whole game stopped working properly and doesn’t work at all. My heroes started to deal damage from 15 to 80 which is ridiculous since super no matter what he uses gives 150 or more damage and I’m not saying they can’t charge. I will make the video closest and put it on youtube to here again some say that everything is ok because our players are fine so nothing happens.- YouTube

Oh, come on! You’re doing this on purpose… there is absolutely no other way to loose that raid… You’re avoiding any good moves and purposely charge your opponent’s mana… unless you get some kind of kick out of loosing on purpose, and this really is your best raiding skills at work, you should maybe stop raiding, to avoid future frustration… but still, I’m 100% you’re loosing on purpose…

3 Likes

How could you lose so many and still have over 1200 cups? You must be winning some too.

That’s why I say it’s some missing in the game but no one admits it here, I had 2300 and then I fell to 1200 which is weird. I will not suggest that it is because I write here critics but something is strange on this matter.

So it is just you that has this issue then? Going from 2300 to 1200 is not surprising if your defense is not good.

Oh, so even the attacks on me are deliberately lost? If I have time I will put a video here and I recorded these things. And I just say that the game knows well what it does and it is no random storage. I have videos where I put the whole team red and not once but all the games red did not give a single attack! These are not random!