⚖️ Erebus - 5* Fire / Red from Tower of Styx

I know what u were thinking tho. I was thinking the same. What an excellent counter to LotL cuz she drives me insane Hulda too but it’s broken & I decided to level Isrod instead & I will probably put C. Vanda & even Saoirse b4 Erebus too. Pity cuz Hypnos wud have loved a Styx brother !! But u can’t level a broken hero or an hero that is just not very good in the current meta especially when all they needed to do was exactly the same as the way Nemesis’s special works, minion prevention on charge x1. Or at the very least fix his current special so ZERO minions are summoned by the affected hero.

3 Likes

Guilty as charged. I genuinely feel ashamed

So, version 54 is just realesed and no sign of a fix or a future solution for this broken premium hero. Kind of strange, isn‘t it?! :man_shrugging:

1 Like

If you are talking about this bug, then earlier Staff this fix is included in V54.

But as we could not see it in the release notes I have asked Staff again.

Petri said that we will try to answer today.

3 Likes

It seems it will be fixed in V55 only :frowning:

3 Likes

Oh this would be a great News to have some clarification about this hero!

We did not receive any news about the fixing of the bug. And moreover, his special skill is really underwhelming : There is no interest into waiting for his charge 2 and 3

1 Like

Hi @PlayForFun - any „Hot“ Beta news, if we can expect a fix within the next update? Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Based on this, yes:

The fixed bugs list will be listed only in the Beta build next Monday.
Hopefully @Petri and Staff have fixed it so that it can be in V55 release.

4 Likes

Really annoying bug

1 Like

This hero is pathetic, so ofc it’s the one I got.

1 Like

I maxed and limit broke erubus, take him for what he is, the absolute best red 5* snipet.

4 Likes

Why do you think that? There are a few heroes that are pathetic (Klaern, Balur) but he definitely has some merit. Just the sniper hit is quite powerful with his attack of 800+ and he can counter M&M tanks who’s on a lot of defenses right now. If we are able to trade I’ll take him off your hands :wink:

1 Like

No fix with Version 55. Just confirmed:

What a bunch of amateurs… :grimacing:

2 Likes

I wonder what makes this one so hard to fix… is it so complicated code-wise, are there connections to other systems I am not aware of, or is it because it has such a low priority for them compared to other issues… we are nearing the next styx event and then this topic will get on the table again… better fix it now than risking some backlash by players who pull him and realize that there is this issue.

1 Like

Because they decided not to and they’re off to new heroes snd portals. They’ve been promising a fix for over 5 months. They told me it was s very high priority in September last year.

Completely full of :poop:

4 Likes

I was lucky to win that 5* but after reading all chats I’ve got a little puzzled!
OK he is a niche hero yet great sniper.
Also what about his bug. Have they fixed him or not?

Since I’ve got only 6 rings I should decide which of them Iam gonna level?

• Erebus
  • Roughian & Nurgib

0 voters

Hello,

Just adding my voice in as a new Erebus owner (0.3% chance!) that if he could be fixed, please, that would be great.

Ta muchly.

P. S obviously I’d rather the mechanics were fixed to match the card but either way, not doing anything about a hero who is out in the wild, and will be a draw when featured, seems careless.

2 Likes

It’s been going on for far too long now. If he’s unfixable then just own up & change his special but make it a change for the better !!! Own your mistakes !!! Man up !!!

7 Likes

I’m a fan

3 Likes

I‘m afraid he lost that spot today

2 Likes