Epic summons coins

If the obsolete classic heroes remain in the special summons, then I demand that special summons be either merged with the epic summons, or that I be allowed to spend my epic summons tokens on the special summons.

It’s complete BS that my Atlantis coins summon a classic hero or my Valhalla coins summon one of the obsolete classic heroes who don’t even have a family name.

So please allow me to spend my epic summon tokens on the special summons.

Just as I can spend my epic troop coins on ninjas.

You already are. But only on seasonal events, i.e. Springvale, Sand Empire, Return to Morlovia and Santa’s Challenge. As for your idea, I don’t think Small Giant will implement that. Each special and challenge event portals have their own “currency” (Atlantis Coins for S2; Valhalla Coins for S3; Underwild Coins for S4; Tower Coins for Ninja Tower; Legends Coins for Tavern of Legends; costume keys for the Masquerade event; and Challenge Coins for any of the monthly challenge events) for a player to summon a hero. Those, and of course gems. Gems are the global medium to summon heroes from any portals.

“Each special and challenge event portals have their own “currency” (Atlantis Coins for S2; Valhalla Coins for S3; Underwild Coins for S4; Tower Coins for Ninja Tower; Legends Coins for Tavern of Legends;”

You don’t say Sherlock.
The only problem is there is still the very good chance that those coins will be wasted on the obsolete heroes just like I said.

And that is why I am demanding that I can spend my epic gold coins on Atlantis and Valhalla heroes as well.

1 Like

Stating the obvious is what you have done twice, pal. Speaking irrelevancies and missing the point are your two obvious professions.

You have said nothing that is actually contributive so please buzz off.

And I use the word “demand”, not out of entitlement, but out of annoyance, and frustration.

Do you have any idea how much I had to grind for my Atlantis and Valhalla coins? All that time it took to save them up?

All that work and what do I get out of it? Classic heroes that I already have maxed out copies of.

And yes the classic heroes are obsolete because they have no family and I think the costumes are stupid.

Oooohhhhh… an annoyed and frustrated customer :joy::joy::joy:

I hope SG won’t implement your grandiose idea. But hey, it’s just me.

1 Like

Keep it cival. :blush: Please.