Epic offer! Shouldn’t be available for everyone?

Hi all!

Again some people receive epic offer and everyone should be able to buy if interested.

Why can’t we all receive it? Even who doesn’t want it should have the choice

Edit: just info, the converted price is $100

3 Likes

I was really hoping to get this offer too. At least one of my alliance mates had it available over the weekend. :disappointed:

1 Like

The offer is a mess, mix with rings and an orb (?!) and Thorne on the image lol
But anyway I don’t believe they would repeat the same flaw as gigantic offer again… make it available for everyone! Learn from your mistakes

1 Like

And this is a “real” offer? Not just some Brazilian photoshop fake floating around?

@Petri @RubiKinga

1 Like

No! It’s for real now with an ally mate!

People do that? I know I wouldn’t…

1 Like

This offer is not even close to the gigantic offer lol

1 Like

Does it matter? Is that the point? Or exclusiveness?

1 Like

Those generally aren’t exclusive, they are one time per account offers that come up every so often.

I don’t think I’ve had that one previously so maybe it’s new, but there are similar ones around and have been for a while. To my knowledge everyone gets these eventually unlike the aforementioned Gigantic offer which was stupidity incarnate in it’s implementation heh.

2 Likes

Yeah I know it’s pretty dumb that they give the best offers to people who don’t spend any money and give trashy ones to the ones who do

1 Like

It was definitely real for my alliance mate.

1 Like

I suspect that those who regularly spend a lot will see this offer far more often than those who repeatedly don’t buy any offer. Just sayin’… :wink:

5 Likes

Can be but my friend is not a big spender (less than $100 total)
Anyway must be what Revelate said, people receive it each time and different items… that’s not a fair thing IMO

1 Like

If he a one-time or regular spender? Just curious…

1 Like

He got 3 December offers and the $30 last month

1 Like

So four offers, more or less in a row. Makes sense to me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s real - I got it too. For the record I spend fairly often. Not really sure how much I want this particular offer, though!

1 Like

The regular shop high end rate is $99.99 for 10,000 gems. This gives 25% more gems AND 5 non-farmable ascension items including 2 four stars. Price per gem is $8 per 1,000 gems for this offer, plus the goodies.

If you spend on a budget (i.e. $25 a month or whatever) and can afford to buy a bunch of months all upfront or in advance, you’re getting way more than you would otherwise.

From what I remember, the $29.99 deals usually have 3,000 gems and 1 ascension item. This is $10 per 1,000 gems.

4 Likes

You make very valid points. I’m just a little peeved that it’s just regular summons tokens (a silly complaint I realize!). Thanks for breaking it down - I’m going to go with it and buy them. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have a recollection getting that offer a few months ago. Was hoping to see it again.

1 Like

I know this is off topic but do you know what the next event will be - guardians? Or?

I hope you get a good offer soon!

1 Like