Epic Offer: "Exclusive Offer For You"

I have looked and I am surprised no one else has commented on this.
Both my main account and alt account have the EXACT same offer, same items for the same price.
I assume everyone has the exact same, right? So, how is this an “exclusive offer for you”:

6 Likes

I got same offer, idk how it is “exclusive for me”

I know: I got the same deal…
It’s not exclusive at all

It is an “Exclusive Offer For You” and it is not “Offer Exclusively For You” :upside_down_face:

18 Likes

Basically this :joy:

It’s like a Supermarket market making an exclusive offer. It’s exclusive to their customers.

This is exclusive to players of Empires and Puzzles.

4 Likes

You guys are right and it’s very sneaky. More sneaky than supermarkets though. Very appalling from them to do something like this.
Happy I was not the only one to read it as being an exclusive offer for me as an individual. It would dhave been fantastic if they could do that - see what you lack most in the inventory and it give you a deal based on it.

1 Like

We are very, very special because the offer clearly excludes many people:

• ancient Egyptians
  • lumps of rock from beyond Earth’s orbit
  • creatures living in the Mariana Trench
22 Likes

As soon as I saw the “exclusive offer for you” I figured it was available to all players. :rofl:

In the beginning i believed it because i have zero tome of tactics but then i thought naaahhh

• Former players who deleted the game

• Luddites

• And quite possibly people who see something but refuse to say something

6 Likes

I actually laughed out loud, which is far too rare.

Thank you so much.

Yes, those people are rightly excluded.

Bardic Post of the Day :medal_military: for reincorporating a niche forum reference.

6 Likes

This is “we noticed you don’t spend/stopped spending” offer :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I dislike the markeing approach of this particular offer.

Enough when they tag offers with
„Must have“ or
„Get before time is up“

But this false sense of exclusivity is crossing a line.

Most people may just smile and walk away. But it has the flavour of targetting people who are attracted by the false claim.

Shame.

3 Likes

If it was exclusive for me it would have a farsighted scope in it! :laughing:

2 Likes

Every time it’s like a dagger in my heart.

But like grinding S3 hard I shall persevere. Just like that art competition in junior school to draw an Ark (space ships aren’t acceptable Arks apparently.) I will catch your eye eventually

He could not die, and eventually, he decided to stop thinking.

1 Like

Who dis?

I have an exclusive offer for the developers too, but the forum rules prevents me to post it here.

5 Likes

Just exit out of it and don’t buy it lol.

1 Like

Cookie Settings