Epic hero tokens – where do you spend yours?

I much prefer the Springvale heroes. I choose to use them all now and wait for Morlovia or Christmas, not a fan of the Sand heroes.

3 Likes

The only best SandEmpire hero is Rana, and she ain’t even the best among other legendaries from other portals. Use your EHTs now and start hoarding again after the bunnies left in a few days. Use the hoarded EHTs in Morlovia

2 Likes

Yunan isn’t bad either but I think the bunnies are superior.

1 Like

The sand empire heroes really shone most during field aid wars I think. Now that is no more I’d personally wait for Morlovia.

3 Likes

Thanks! The HOTM and possible costumes don’t sway your opinion?

HOTM can be a factor, if you love Frosth that’s something. We won’t know the HOTM in October or December. I never base anything on potential costumes. And if they come to fruition you still have to pull them which can be costly.

1 Like

After a some summons I got both epic heroes, and because I got roostly chick and wabbit last year I decided to hold the rest for summer or fall.

Although the summer heroes are the worst of the 4 seasons, there are rumors of costumes may be available for them.

In short always save those epic hero tokens for the seasonal summons

Now that they changed the rates of pulling heroes in the monthly events, has it in anyway affected the seasonal summons? Asking because I’m sitting on some tokens and I am ready for Bunnies, Vamps and even waiting till I get Kramps :joy::joy: but skipping Sands. What are the rates now compared with earlier?

1 Like

In Christmas with nearly 12, I got a Frosty. Perhaps with the new Version it has changed for seasonal events just as it has with monthly ones

Kerridoc, I prefer the Spring ones with Killhare, Master Lepus, Sir Roostley…
But all are good heroes that will improve your roster, no matter where and when you pull.

Silenthawk, idk, but tap the I for info and you can check it out for each event.

That’s the last Christmas (2021)

Christmas 2020

Christmas 2019

So yes, it seems it got better each year. Although from 2020 to 2021 the gap was super small.

I am saveing all epic hero tokens and if there is a seasonal event with heroes that i want, i go for it. Last event was christmas.