Epic hero tokens – where do you spend yours?

First Winter Event didn’t have any heroes.

Spring Event was the first repeat (first one was in April 2017) and as far as I know they buffed the Bunnies.

1 Like

Agh didn’t know that thought it was introduced in 2018.

There was a winter seasonal event, with the frozen tiles, but it didn’t have heroes.

1 Like

I have several epic hero tokens saved from a couple months. The software only shows available tokens to spend these on the standard epic hero pull and not the current knights avalon event. The only way for me to summon via the special event is to use 300 gems.

Is there a way I can apply my epic hero tokens to the special events?

I wonder if this is a bug in the software because the word “Free” shows up next to the standard epic hero summon button but not the special event summon button.

Thanks in advance.

@deesNUtees,…
Epic Hero Token can use at Seasonal Summon, not Event Summon.

Seasonal Summon:

Event Summon:

look at this:

4 Likes

thanks for the helpful info @jinbatsu

Thank you! A really got info for newbies like me

1 Like

What seasonal do people actually use theirs at?

I don’t like the look of any in Easter, not that keen on many in the Sand empire but the Vampires looked ok to me.

I’ve got 5 tokens burning a hole in my pocket haha

Last year I skipped bunnies and vampires. This year I may skip the chess pieces too (I already landed Arman) and go all out for Big Momma (and land me a Rudolph).

I too have a huge surplus of 5 EHT.

2 Likes

I don’t think I have a single seasonal hero thinking about it.

I went in for the christmas heroes but but nothing. Really wanted Mother North but I’m not saving until next xmas haha.

A few of the sand empire heroes look useful and there are more of them.

Will there be new vampires introduced do you think?

1 Like

Mine are all 3*: Arman, Vlad, and, umm, no that’s it.

I have exactly one event hero: Guardian Bat.

I would think eventually yes, but not until they’ve finished with the events.

1 Like

SpringVale: already have 1x Squirle Wabbit and 1x Jack O’Harre both maxed
Halloween: 1x Valeria maxed
Sand Empire: already have 1x Arman (maxed), 1x Gafar (maxed) and 1x Jabbar (leveling), no Hissan!
xMas: already have 5x Rudolph (3x maxed), and 4x Buddy (1 maxed)

I already have from all Seasonal key heroes except Hissan and 5* heroes.
So I would probably try couple of pull in Sand Empire to get Hissan.
And the rest I plan for xMas. Exceptional if I want to try to get HOTM.

For what it’s worth guys, they are revamping the seasonal events.

Have it on good authority from SG that Springvale will be the first to get a revamp… What exactly this means I don’t know but it’s something to bear in mind that last year =/ this year Springvale :slight_smile:

@jinbatsu @nevarmaor @averagejoe33

4 Likes

Interesting, but since I only use EHT for the seasonal (not gems anymore) I will likely still just save all year and dump them all at Xmas. TBH the only other 5* seasonal I’d really want is Yunan, but green tanks are at a disadvantage.

We’ll see what the revamp is and go from there :laughing:

If you check the sneak peek for 2020, you can see something promising for the EHTs.
“Bigger Seasonal Events: All Seasonal Events will be updated to include new heroes and rewards. More information coming later in 2020!”
So there is a chance that there will be an Easter bunny who will not reduce the armor for itself … :smiley:

1 Like

Really unlikely I’m afraid…

Each seasonal hero’s have a type…
Halloween have healing steal & dot
Summer have the dot & healing reduction

Similarly, Easter ones have very high attacking damage & the trade off on the high damage specials (recklessness) is the defence debuff…

I am pretty confident that any additional Springvale heroes will feature the defence debuff…

3 Likes

Will see what’s new with rabbits but will use what I got at sands, at this point at much only 6 max eht don’t drop much for me! :disappointed:

I see this is an old post, is this still true? I’ve gotten 3 EHTs in the last couple weeks and was going to save them for the next event summon, but I am probably too impatient to wait until the seasonal summon!

@nuts, yes it still true, next seasonal is Sand Empire in June.