EP Toolbox Not working

Anyone that uses EP Toolbox, are you having problems getting it to run today? When I try to open the app, I get an error message, and it won’t run. I just deleted it and reinstalled it. Still getting the message below…

1 Like

I’ve never used it but I just installed it and yes, it’s not opening.

1 Like

Thanks. I was making sure it was an app problem and not me or my phone :slight_smile:

1 Like

It seems to be working on my iPhone, running iOS14. It’s very laggy and did crash once though.

1 Like

Stop working for me either

Maybe it is a droid issue. Still not working on my Pixel 3.

It is working for me on Android.

It crashes everytime i open it

What is this app you speak of?

They answer me. There was a problem , they fixed it but still waiting that google play approves or upload the update.

3 Likes

@BigSlick - it is definitely a handy tool. You can compare heroes, it has a calendar. You can put your own roster in there and try out new teams or new emblem paths. Check it out.

Thank you @Lexxtarc!! Much appreciated.

3 Likes

Regarding the calendar, please do keep in mind that it is the one created by a forum member here. I notice that they don’t update it when he posts an updated calendar on the forum. So it may not always match up… just an FYI.

It is a very cool app, don’t get me wrong. I’ve got it installed and like it. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yessss! Same here! Same message, just stopped working. Crashes instantly. Pixel 4XL, current Android

Man…it still isn’t working for me today!

We need to wait . We need to download an update from Google Play.

2 Likes

ep toolbox posted this address from official facebook account, you can find the working version here

1 Like

Mine’s back, now with scrolling ads!

1 Like

Hi there. I am having some difficulties with the EP Toolbox app. Only errors. Does someone know what is going on?

Everything works for me. Did you have problems with certain functions or already with the start?

I used this app for years but recently I wasn’t able to update my heroes anymore. Cleaned the cash. Reboot my phone. Logged out of the app. Cannot connect now.