EP Toolbox Not working

Anyone that uses EP Toolbox, are you having problems getting it to run today? When I try to open the app, I get an error message, and it won’t run. I just deleted it and reinstalled it. Still getting the message below…

1 Like

I’ve never used it but I just installed it and yes, it’s not opening.

1 Like

Thanks. I was making sure it was an app problem and not me or my phone :slight_smile:

1 Like

It seems to be working on my iPhone, running iOS14. It’s very laggy and did crash once though.

1 Like

Stop working for me either

Maybe it is a droid issue. Still not working on my Pixel 3.

It is working for me on Android.

It crashes everytime i open it

What is this app you speak of?

They answer me. There was a problem , they fixed it but still waiting that google play approves or upload the update.

3 Likes

@BigSlick - it is definitely a handy tool. You can compare heroes, it has a calendar. You can put your own roster in there and try out new teams or new emblem paths. Check it out.

Thank you @TheWizard!! Much appreciated.

3 Likes

Regarding the calendar, please do keep in mind that it is the one created by a forum member here. I notice that they don’t update it when he posts an updated calendar on the forum. So it may not always match up… just an FYI.

It is a very cool app, don’t get me wrong. I’ve got it installed and like it. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yessss! Same here! Same message, just stopped working. Crashes instantly. Pixel 4XL, current Android

Man…it still isn’t working for me today!

We need to wait . We need to download an update from Google Play.

2 Likes

ep toolbox posted this address from official facebook account, you can find the working version here
https://mega.nz/file/9dFRSKJI#-f-Z_q9ml3J_36kGS90NkDuKTqRhVJ2wW9dGpIxrb7k

1 Like

Mine’s back, now with scrolling ads!

1 Like

Cookie Settings