šŸ” Enigmo - 5* Nature/ Green - "Secret" Tavern of Legends Hero

To quote a wise user here on the forum: ā€ža myztero with six ailments is dead.ā€œ

And dead heroes have no minions.

If I have to pair Enigmo with family members that follow a not fully thought out concept, the additional slots for memorizing do not make up for this. And what can a third hero in this Family bring to the table to turn this weakness around? Memorizing passives?

The fact that the skills of this family need the enemy to fire first, is going to be their downfall, no matter the family bonus.

In this meta, a good team overpowers these secret heroes before their memory slots are filled and they are ready to fire.

2 Likes

it is true that these Mystery Family heroes need opponents to fire first, but the reality of gameplay is that a good portion of the time, some (if not all) opponents will fire first even if you were to take a rainbow attack of Very Fast heroes to battle. you, as a player, can attempt to combat that reality in many different ways, and Enigmo (or ailment blockers or cleansers or Myztero or Elradir or revivers or what have you) is just one of the ways to react.

a good team overpowers many different kinds of teams, even with favorable boards. you donā€™t have to like the heroes, and itā€™s fair to argue that they could use a buff, but a comment like

betrays a lack of imagination. (to be fair, the real problem is SG and their utter contempt for ā€œbalance.ā€)

Another idea to get him up to par with his rarity would be to keep him as is, but add immunity for 4 turns which canā€™t be dispelled and keep him at average speed.

I still strongly think he needs to summon a base Minion for all Allies if he hasnā€™t memorized a minion from the enemy with at least 30% of the casterā€™s HP. He actually would make a great tank at this point and be useful.

Cheers~

2 Likes

I have him at 3/70 (lacking materials)

I used him in raids against M&M and after copy he can summon the cats for every ally (not only 3 just like M&M)

With the right team he can be really useful

Iā€™m liking using him

4 Likes

Buff Enigmo! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

You are shameless @JAWS_3D :rofl:

1 Like

If you want to request a buff, you could create a Topic under the Ideas & Feature Requests: Hero Balance Category. There isnā€™t one for Enigmo at this time

1 Like

@PlayForFun can we get a balance update for Enigmo?

3 Likes

I second the balance update discussion. I have 4 of them sitting at 1.1!

2 Likes

Here is the Balance discussion topic for Enigmo:

4 Likes

Has anyone tested whether Enigmo can copy the beefed up Goblin minions?

2 Likes

He cannot. Those arenā€™t classified as minions even though they share the same name.

2 Likes

Ah thatā€™s a shame, would have made him a lot more appealing to level.
Thanks @King_Kyree77 !!!

Any word on when we might see this fella again? I saved up for months to take a stab at getting him on Black Friday, but no Enigmo.

Searching around and havenā€™t found anything

I pulled enigmo last year, he is not as bad as mystero, but he is not very good. His ability at least heals, does damage, and summons memorized minions. Mystero just stinks. The heal should be bigger and either he memorizes the minions right when the match starts or his ability needs to do an effect like arco where he turns fiends into minions. Either of these would be good.

1 Like

Very limited info available on Mystery Family heroes ā€” I canā€™t even locate what events to look forward to them in. Did you get it from the 2022 black friday summon?

Thatā€™s the only place I have seen screenshots of Enigmo coming from.

No, it was a random event but im not sure which one. I couldnā€™t even find info on him when i got him. I got mystero the same way, it looked like i was getting another hotm but it was these guys instead.

1 Like

Got my Engimo in 2022 BF event. I do believe there was another random event you could pull one as @Jwyatt469 said. Sadly, no third Mystery Family hero introduced in 2023 BF event (even though their family bonus goes up to 3 on a team).

Isnā€™t cupido in that family? I thought there was a third one, i could be wrong on that though. There really isnā€™t a lot of info out there.

There really isnā€™t a lot out there. Iā€™ve worked with a few on this and everyone seems to be in agreement that itā€™s only Myzterzo and Enigmo. Good question.