[SOLVED] Energy display cut off on iPhone Xs

I have the new iPhone Xs max and I am unable to see my energy in the app anymore as it’s cut off at the top of the screen.

4 Likes

I’m having the same problem :cry:

Same issue here on the XS Max. All 3 energy levels are not showing up as they are covered by the notch for the speaker at the top of the screen.

Same problem here. I have attached a screenshot from the phone and I took a pic of what you actually see. Hope this gets fixed soon.

1 Like

Good to know I’m not the only one.

I’ve tweaked the topic name to help clarify the problem for @mhalttu.

Thank you! I appreciate it!

Excess bezel on the iphone xs.

1 Like

Experiencing this on the iPhone XS as well. Glad I’m not the only one.

Exactly the same problem. Game looks gorgeous on the iPhone XS except for at the notch. Workaround is to swipe up from bottom as if to go to app switcher, see energies, then release to return to game. Disrupts the game when doing this.

1 Like

Same issue. Hopefully will be resolved soon.

Thank you all for reporting this issue, I will pass on this to my colleagues and we will investigate the issue and try to get it resolved as soon as we can!

2 Likes

It’s a great excuse to get a new iPhone Xs, @Ewi!

1 Like

Yep!!! Me too!!! I am glad iy isnt just me

Short term solution: double-tap the home button.
(Notice I didn’t say double-press, as that activates the app switcher.)
A double-tap, or touch, will move the top half of content on the screen down to the bottom half of the screen.

Alternative is enable reachability in accessibility settings and swipe down at the bottom of screen to bring the display down to see hidden energy.

Hey iPhone XS users! The issue will be fixed in update 15.2 and this update is now available and it should fix the problem.

2 Likes

It did fix it thank you!

4 Likes

Thanks. That did it.

1 Like