Ending the alliance war automatically when all attacks / flags have been used

Can it make sense that the war ends after both alliances have spent all their attacks? Left zero on both sides, immediately the result of the war.

Would be nice, to get another three tickets, if all tickets on one side were used.

for example, all the blows were made 2 hours ago, why wait for the end?

1 Like

Sorry, I corrected. Of course an immediate ending would only happen, if all tickets were used. Otherwise time as usual.

1 Like

If someone just stops playing and they arent opted out the war would never end

Just seems kind of pointless to remain war locked if the outcome is already set in stone.

Both sides have 0 flags remaining, why not just let it instantly end at that point?

5 Likes

Someone already has the same idea Ending the alliance war automatically when all attacks / flags have been used

4 Likes

Awesome

@zephyr1 need ur powers here lol

I pulled a noob mistake

5 Likes

Lol hang on, teleportation in progress…

2 Likes

Alright, and we’ve arrived. :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Does that actually happen? Both sides use all their flags?

I must be in one of those “casual” alliances you hear about. :wink:

1 Like

We contribute as a team or get replaced individually

I don’t expect anything less than 100% flags used by our side regardless of how much we’re winning or losing

Screenshot_2019-02-10-11-14-35

2 Likes

Our first war with a full flag usage on both sides…

But also not much time left :wink:

Lol would be cool.
We ended both our flags 8 hrs before the timer expire.

1 Like

I’m sorry that I’m bringing this in as a new topic, I have been perusing for 40 minutes and can’t find a matching thread. When an enemy is out of war flags and behind, the war is obviously over. Is there a way to just end the war similar to defeating a titan with 12 hours left on the clock? This would allow mercs or people looking to change alliances the opportunity to get their loot and bounce. Just as killing a titan early doesnt affect the titan schedule, winning a war early wouldnt alter the war scheduling.

Thanks for moving me over here. I knew it had to have been discussed but I couldnt find it for the life of me. @zephyr1

1 Like

HOLY POOPBALLS! You mean there are actually alliances where every player uses every War Energy flag in war?!!

We do pretty regularly, including today

Our opponents usually do too, although today’s didn’t (we finished before they did, and had an insurmountable lead, and they kept at it anyway, so they were well-dedicated nonetheless)

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s been suggested before but I think war should end once all flags are finished. Like war, titans also run on a schedule, but when you finish a titan early you collect the loot, so should it be with war. There are other benefits to this, but mostly I just think it makes sense rather than letting the clock run out.

I agree. I thought about that for one year as I played in one man alliance and it makes no sense to wait for the time!

1 Like